Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thank you, it was a pleasure!

Birmingham Villa

Jan 24, 2010
Hi all

Villa fan here.

I just wanted to extend the hand of friendship across the divisions.

Your support at Villa Park yesterday was a real credit to your club. The guys that I chatted to in various Birmingham hostelries were real football fans, friendly and clearly enjoying a great day out.

It was a pleasure to meet you; you are the best group of opposition fans that we've had at Villa Park for a long time.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Well thank you, very nice of you to say so, good luck for the rest of the season, please get in the Champions League and win a cup or two.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Very encouraging to hear all the warm wishes coming from the Villa regulars. Thanks for a great day out folks & I'll be cheering you on against all-comers from now until we play you the next time. Up The Villa! :thumbsup:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Definitely starting to think I'd prefer the opening game at villa to be against villa rather than man city now :thumbsup:

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Can we have some more money for Gareth Barry please? :laugh:

no1brightonfan

Jul 31, 2009
Cheers mate. Had a great day out that will live in our memories for a very long time. Met some top Villa fans in The Barton Arms and had a good laugh with them. Shame your fans only sang one song lol. Good luck for the rest of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here