speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
ratboy.jpg

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I hope he f***ing CRIES when he finishes the season without ANYTHING to gloat about.

Total twat of the highest order

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
what's he done now?

or this just another tedious, unjustified excuse to moan at an unpopular player in order to win a few clapping smiley's on nsc?

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Think it's fairly amusing watching him bait the other teams especially the Liverpool incident. Clearly the blokes a knob but like savage clearly enjoys the windup! Adds a bit of spice

D

Deleted member 2719

Well as if last night's shit stirring before the match wasn't dickhead enough, how about this little gem?

[yt]JUqg49uKIfE[/yt]

He is a tosser and Utd wonder why they are not liked with arsholes like him.

:nono:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
FACT.

If the Albion had a player who swore at Palace fans, or even kissed the badge in front of their supporters after a big win, you'd love him.

Just any old excuse to have a pop really. That clip above is prime example - he ignores Schmeichel jokingly, but was no doubt happy to have a beer with him after the game. That's why they are laughing at it!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
My criteria for judging Neville is how would I feel if the Albion had a one-club man who had a pop at Palace or Pompey fans and blanked any Albion players that joined either club. Answer - he'd be a legend.

Personally, I love the intensity of Neville. He's a throwback to what derby matches USED to be like when players used to play for a club for more than a couple of seasons.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
FACT.

If the Albion had a player who swore at Palace fans, or even kissed the badge in front of their supporters after a big win, you'd love him.

Just any old excuse to have a pop really. That clip above is prime example - he ignores Schmeichel jokingly, but was no doubt happy to have a beer with him after the game. That's why they are laughing at it!

I thought they were laughing because he made himself look like a complete tit. Schmeichel is an United legend and he was doing himself a disservice by snubbing him.

Neville comes across as the sort of person that wouldn't enjoy a beer with someone after the game. Having said that, I do like players that have a tendency to wind people up easily, but in this instance, I just don't like Neville.

We might be biased in the sense that it didn't happen to be a Brighton player swearing at Palace and so on, but you will never hear a bad word against your United. Works both ways.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
but you will never hear a bad word against your United.

Don't be a twat.

There is no need for a "your" in that sentence. I just find criticism for the sake of it pathetic.

By all means justify it (like I try to do when I'm discussing pro's/con's of our (BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION'S) players, but to just slag players/fans/managers/club off because it's United is so dull it's unreal.

As it happens, there's plenty I'll hear against Man U. I just couldn't be arsed to post in any of todays other threads on here about them because I knew I'd get wankerish replies like the one above.

Oh, and Neville played in Schmeichel's defence for YEARS. He's just having a joke with an old teammate now playing for the enemy. Jesus.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I'm sorry WW but I'm with BoF on this one. It does seem to me that you're ALWAYS popping up on threads in blind defence of Manchester United and to write the above clip off as a bit of a joke between old pals is being short sighted and naive.

Neville has proven time and time again that he has no sense of humour and there isn't even a hint of a smile on his face, he is just being a petty little dickhead

FACT.

I agree with the first bit, but not buying the line about Neville having a laugh with Schmeichel. It definitely doesn't look that way.

Not that it matters. He's just obviously THAT focused and sees anyone other than United as an enemy. Nothing massively wrong with that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here