Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worthing Rugby Union

Andrew

May 15, 2008
Sussex
Tomorrow I will be going ot my first ever Worthing Rugby Match against Barnes, 2 PM Kick off, now the website gives you everything, except the price, how much would it be for Adult + Child tomorrow? Anyone know?

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
Tomorrow I will be going ot my first ever Worthing Rugby Match against Barnes, 2 PM Kick off, now the website gives you everything, except the price, how much would it be for Adult + Child tomorrow? Anyone know?

It's free as far as I know.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
G'wan Barnes (ex-resident) :ascarf:

London Scottish used to charge £8 adult, £4 junior last season (at the same level). Can't imagine that it would be anything more than that, probably less.

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
I went last year and didn't pay, spent the afternoon in the bar getting lashed up and they had a marquee outside and a BBQ inside.

getofftheropes

bossa nova
Sep 4, 2009
brazil!no littlehampton
£ 8,00 for an adult including parking,not sure on child prices ......or u could use the public footpath at the side of the ground and sneak it! Do not leave early as worthing have a habit of exciting finishes.....have been going this season and have seen some great games.....hope you enjoy your day.:clap2:

Andrew

May 15, 2008
Sussex
£ 8,00 for an adult including parking,not sure on child prices ......or u could use the public footpath at the side of the ground and sneak it! Do not leave early as worthing have a habit of exciting finishes.....have been going this season and have seen some great games.....hope you enjoy your day.:clap2:

cheers, oh i never leave at any sporting events ealry, so yeah, I will, but i heard it will be rainging tomorrow is there shelter?

mccraque

Feb 24, 2009
please shout at Rick Reeves if he is playing. Lovely bloke but total nut job. :US:.

I once observed him snoodle a plastic pigeons head.

Yoda

English & European
Please also note, they are checking the pitch at 10:00.

At least it's better than the last home game, called off half an hour before kick off. Bet Westcombe Park weren't happy with that after travelling all the way from Devon just after the New Year.

Andrew

May 15, 2008
Sussex
17-18 down and scored 2 in 2 minutes, great ending and vry very cheap I'm defo going again!

We dominated the 1st half and the last team minutes giving us a good win, well done worthing :D

The view was good I sat in the mini stand which holds about 130 people.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here