Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Balloons (for Villa)

Should NSC buy some balloons for the Villa Park soccerball extravaganza?

• Yes, yes we should

Votes: 232 75.8%
  • No, it's well gay & will show us up as a tinpot lower league outfit going mental on our big day out

Votes: 65 21.2%
  • Buy something else instead (please state)

Votes: 9 2.9%

• Total voters

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
I wonder if we should check with Balloonboy first, who has often supplied balloons at away games, to see if he has a contact who can supply cheap balloons?

Jim in the West

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Incidentally, if we do buy the blue ones, I'll get a thousand or so white from my usual supplier. Could someone first check that we'll be playing in Blue & White?:smile:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Maybe we should all take an inflatable toy as well however needs to be co-ordinated so we all take the same - how about a banana ?

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
I think it has to be done to be honest, looks great when we travel in numbers with thousands of balloons, like at Spurs, and even Orient last season. And ni, i don't just come out for the big games :shootself

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Jim in the West

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
How big/heavy will a box of 4000 balloons be Jim?

It's amazing how many you can get into a small plastic bag. Just realised that the price is even better than I first thought, as I normally buy ten inch ones. I would say you could get a couple of thousand in a normal supermarket plastic bag, if they're packed in tight. You won't have a "Giant Flag" problem!!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I think Insider confirmed the other day that we will be playing in blue and white shirts, blue shorts, blue socks...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It's amazing how many you can get into a small plastic bag. Just realised that the price is even better than I first thought, as I normally buy ten inch ones. I would say you could get a couple of thousand in a normal supermarket plastic bag, if they're packed in tight. You won't have a "Giant Flag" problem!!

I'll be with a 28 week pregnant lady so don't want to have to stagger too far with a big weight!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I like it.

*Cue one of the miserable downers of NSC to claim balloons are GAY and LAME......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here