Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SA v Eng 4th Test official thread

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
South Africa team
GC Smith*, AG Prince, HM Amla, JH Kallis, AB de Villiers, JP Duminy, MV Boucher†, R McLaren, M Morkel, DW Steyn, WD Parnell
England team
AJ Strauss*, AN Cook, IJL Trott, KP Pietersen, PD Collingwood, IR Bell, MJ Prior†, SCJ Broad, GP Swann, JM Anderson, RJ Sidebottom

Ryan McLaren plays instead of "spinner" Paul Harris

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The first hour will be CRUCIAL. It's expected to do a bit, before turning into a lovely batting track by mid-morning.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Very poor shot choice from Strauss, should be getting out of the way of those deliveries OR playing defensively.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Trott isn't going to last long. :(

f*** you Trott, shite.
Spooky. He could have been out in two previous balls.

Lets face it, as soon as Botham, Atherton et al were saying it was a great toss to win as long as we could negotiate the early part of the morning, I was thinking we'd struggle to do just that. I f***ing knew it. And another wicket will go before it gets to 9.30 our time. :(

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Spooky. He could have been out in two previous balls.

Lets face it, as soon as Botham, Atherton et al were saying it was a great toss to win as long as we could negotiate the early part of the morning, I was thinking we'd struggle to do just that. I f***ing knew it. And another wicket will go before it gets to 9.30 our time. :(

Same old England whatever bloody sport...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here