Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WSF. The Origins Of Casuals In Brighton.

thecavern

Jan 13, 2010
That's right you would have to be pretty daft to commit armed robbery,
bare faced and sporting a distinctive crucifix (home-made) tattoo.

The sad fact was that this person was in the throes of a serious mental illness.

Look I realise the flamers will be out for this one, but if I inform anyone who has a genuine interest in the subject matter I will leave well pleased.

Speak soon.

D

Deleted User X18H

The sad fact was that this person was in the throes of a serious mental illness.

Look I realise the flamers will be out for this one, but if I inform anyone who has a genuine interest in the subject matter I will leave well pleased.

Speak soon.

Is it Moan - In Al?

Speak soon.

Dude...spill....

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
And as quick as he appeared Cavern vanished back into the shadows of the murky cyber backstreets from whence he came, only a scuffed blakey left behind.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
And as quick as he appeared Cavern vanished back into the shadows of the murky cyber backstreets from whence he came, only a scuffed blakey left behind.

...or, his mum told him to turn off his computer and go to bed, school re-opens tomorrow!

D

Deleted User X18H

You're not still going on about that two for one sale in the model shop on the corner when you scooped a Class 27 locomotive and a large Airfix Supermarine Spitfire at a bargain price are you Tim?

???
No fack off.................that was Valelink in Queens Road, and it was a Class 33:wink:

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
I was in that firm in my younger days. Back in 79. I am telling ya we were propa naughty. They told me i was too young to join firsly but i proved myself. I will tell you how i did this in my next installment TOMOROW. Or later today i am not sure.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Australian track tops, Marble madness in the top A&H circa '84...you know who you are

Paperboy, Pacland, Line Up, Track and Field (joystick ball of hand blisters) innit

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here