Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WSF. The Origins Of Casuals In Brighton.

thecavern

Jan 13, 2010
Apologies to anyone disinterested but I have a story to tell.

I will cover the origins of the Casual movement in Brighton prior to the West Street Firm and then tell the real story of Brighton's original West Street Firm cutting through the bucking follocks and telling the unvarnished truth.

tea-leafs and taxing, stanleys and stripings I'll tell it all.

If you have no interest in the subject matter I apologise for wasting your time.

If you do, I will show you around the Brighton of the 1980's like no one has ever done before.

cheers.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton

I will cover the origins of the Casual movement in Brighton prior to the West Street Firm and then tell the real story of Brighton's original West Street Firm cutting through the bucking follocks and telling the unvarnished truth.

If you have no interest in the subject matter I apologise for wasting your time.

If you do, I will show you around the Brighton of the 1980's like no one has ever done before.

cheers.

not going to follow other firms leads and claim weve never been done are you:D i look forward to your story...no names i hope

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
f*** off gimp,all brighton victories have been by local boys who support london sides turning up for the big games,that is why we turned over the likes of palarse wet spam or arsenal but got done by the tin pot clubs like oxford and qpr

Helter

Jan 4, 2010

cheers.

f*** off you silly Muppet.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
f*** off gimp,all brighton victories have been by local boys who support london sides turning up for the big games,that is why we turned over the likes of palarse wet spam or arsenal but got done by the tin pot clubs like oxford and qpr

what the f*** are you on,brighton lads from brighton will turn out for palace whatever.and to mention them with the likes of west ham and arsenal is a tad ott wouldnt you say

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
what the f*** are you on,brighton lads from brighton will turn out for palace whatever.and to mention them with the likes of west ham and arsenal is a tad ott wouldnt you say

can you read?
as a bosun boy with loads of mates from the burrell arms,maytree and the eclipse i have an idea of what we could do. the point I made is that at the Goldstone we could rely on locals who supported the london teams to turn out for the "big games",that we could put up a good show against top sides but struggled against smaller clubs with a bit of clout.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
It's just a jump to the left
And then a step to the right
With your hands on your hips
You bring your knees in tight
But it's the pelvic thrust that really drives you insane
Let's do the Time Warp again!

thecavern

Jan 13, 2010
Forget about Burberry Hats and come for a walk into my world. If you think I am some mug with nothing to say you are going to be surprised.

I am going to introduce you to people whose whole lives were a waste. People now dead.

This is the real deal. If you want to hear what i have to say join me tomorrow when I will post part one.

How a small Pool Parlor on West Street stole a march on Liverpool in the late seventies as the Birthplace of the Casual movement.

cheers.

D

Deleted User X18H

Forget about Burberry Hats and come for a walk into my world. If you think I am some mug with nothing to say you are going to be surprised.

I am going to introduce you to people whose whole lives were a waste. People now dead.

This is the real deal. If you want to hear what i have to say join me tomorrow when I will post part one.

How a small Pool Parlor on West Street stole a march on Liverpool in the late seventies as the Birthplace of the Casual movement.

cheers.

What a load of old bollocks. I bet I taxed you for your Lacoste or Pringle. I was a top west street boy. Mullet the lot mad Eddy's right hand man.

1 night only

Apr 29, 2009
Titanic! Titanic tit more like, it happened it is part of football like it or not.

Why are there so many total twats on this site with the little in jokes and clique ramblings it really is boring and one of the main reasons why I and many others don't bother with this site any more.

the original poster said if your not interested he apoligises but you could not resist it you could you?

thecavern

Jan 13, 2010
"Eddy's right hand man"

If you are referring to Eddie Dawes then you're blown out already.

In the pecking order I will describe he is not even on the radar.

cheers.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
"Eddy's right hand man"

cheers.

Cavern you've arrived out of nowhere to bring us this 'box of delights.' You're not HoveBorn&Bred under another user name per chance?

??? Timmy!

D

Deleted User X18H

"Eddy's right hand man"

cheers.

Nah mate. Proper West Street running the Odeon, meeting in the Crystal Room's bog's (little Tony as an apprentice) Blue Lois Cords and hi tops.

Razer the top bouncer at the Suite used to pay us £100 a night to keep it safe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here