Page 1 of 45 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 567

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    WSF. The Origins Of Casuals In Brighton.


    0 Not allowed!
    Apologies to anyone disinterested but I have a story to tell.

    I will cover the origins of the Casual movement in Brighton prior to the West Street Firm and then tell the real story of Brighton's original West Street Firm cutting through the bucking follocks and telling the unvarnished truth.

    tea-leafs and taxing, stanleys and stripings I'll tell it all.

    If you have no interest in the subject matter I apologise for wasting your time.

    If you do, I will show you around the Brighton of the 1980's like no one has ever done before.

    cheers.
  2. #2
    Members
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ladbroke Grove
    Posts
    2,897


    0 Not allowed!
    Well.......get on with it.
  3. #3
    Members
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,803


    0 Not allowed!
    I've got a feeling things are gonna get pwopah naughty!
  4. #4
    Members patchamalbion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    brighton
    Posts
    5,405


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by thecavern View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Apologies to anyone disinterested but I have a story to tell.

    I will cover the origins of the Casual movement in Brighton prior to the West Street Firm and then tell the real story of Brighton's original West Street Firm cutting through the bucking follocks and telling the unvarnished truth.

    tea-leafs and taxing, stanleys and stripings I'll tell it all.

    If you have no interest in the subject matter I apologise for wasting your time.

    If you do, I will show you around the Brighton of the 1980's like no one has ever done before.

    cheers.
    not going to follow other firms leads and claim weve never been done are you i look forward to your story...no names i hope
  5. #5
    Members
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    on a snowman plough
    Posts
    1,582


    0 Not allowed!
    **** off gimp,all brighton victories have been by local boys who support london sides turning up for the big games,that is why we turned over the likes of palarse wet spam or arsenal but got done by the tin pot clubs like oxford and qpr
  6. #6
    Thanks Greens :( Spun Cuppa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    'We're on the road to nowhere...'
    Posts
    5,374


    0 Not allowed!
    68 pages
  7. #7
    Members patchamalbion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    brighton
    Posts
    5,405


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by raymondbriggs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    **** off gimp,all brighton victories have been by local boys who support london sides turning up for the big games,that is why we turned over the likes of palarse wet spam or arsenal but got done by the tin pot clubs like oxford and qpr
    what the **** are you on,brighton lads from brighton will turn out for palace whatever.and to mention them with the likes of west ham and arsenal is a tad ott wouldnt you say
  8. #8
    Members
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    on a snowman plough
    Posts
    1,582


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by patchamalbion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    what the **** are you on,brighton lads from brighton will turn out for palace whatever.and to mention them with the likes of west ham and arsenal is a tad ott wouldnt you say
    can you read?
    as a bosun boy with loads of mates from the burrell arms,maytree and the eclipse i have an idea of what we could do. the point I made is that at the Goldstone we could rely on locals who supported the london teams to turn out for the "big games",that we could put up a good show against top sides but struggled against smaller clubs with a bit of clout.
  9. #9
    Members empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    dreamland
    Posts
    11,602


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by raymondbriggs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    can you read?
    as a bosun boy with loads of mates from the burrell arms,maytree and the eclipse i have an idea of what we could do. the point I made is that at the Goldstone we could rely on locals who supported the london teams to turn out for the "big games",that we could put up a good show against top sides but struggled against smaller clubs with a bit of clout.
    ah my old local for many years,your know a few of the chelsea lads then
  10. #10
    Members
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,144


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by thecavern View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Apologies to anyone disinterested but I have a story to tell.

    I will cover the origins of the Casual movement in Brighton prior to the West Street Firm and then tell the real story of Brighton's original West Street Firm cutting through the bucking follocks and telling the unvarnished truth.

    tea-leafs and taxing, stanleys and stripings I'll tell it all.

    If you have no interest in the subject matter I apologise for wasting your time.

    If you do, I will show you around the Brighton of the 1980's like no one has ever done before.

    cheers.
    **** off you silly Muppet.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •