Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

anyone logged in to online ticketing system?

simon195

Sep 11, 2007
well it wont do, they dont want anyone sneaking a few tickets before the off time...now stay put in yer starting traps!!!!:thumbsup:

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
site is down by the looks of it

NO........... :tantrum:

Why can't people understand the difference between a website 'crashing' (or being 'down'), and a system that just regulates the amount of traffic through it SO THAT IT DOESN'T CRASH..... :US:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
the villa tickets werent on there last night, but have manage to log in

They will be up at nine, well they better be as my dodgy internet connection via the laptop can't last much longer and I can't risk getting them later.

I swear to god if the snow in anyway delay's the system one's self shall be infurated. I have also just stupidly logged out and now can't get back in again :US:

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
NO........... :tantrum:

Why can't people understand the difference between a website 'crashing' (or being 'down'), and a system that just regulates the amount of traffic through it SO THAT IT DOESN'T CRASH..... :US:

actually, cocksplash, I was looking at brighton.talent-sport.co.uk which IS down and has intrinsic DNS issues. Seagulls.talent-sport.co.uk is running fine, just busy.

The REASON i was looking at the former URL is cos this is the link which the club site azutomatically gives you when you request a forgotten password.

ok?

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i now get this

Due to the high volume of activity, we are currently unable to connect you.
Click here to try again.
The real-time ticketing system is currently operating at its full capacity of simultaneous customers. A limit is placed on the number of people simultaneously within the ordering system to ensure a smooth operation at peak periods. You will therefore need to retry a few times until a spare slot becomes free as other people finish the ordering process.

These extremely busy periods normally occur in the first few hours of a new game going on sale, so alternatively try again a little later when the initial rush will have died down.

i now get this

Due to the high volume of activity, we are currently unable to connect you.
Click here to try again.
The real-time ticketing system is currently operating at its full capacity of simultaneous customers. A limit is placed on the number of people simultaneously within the ordering system to ensure a smooth operation at peak periods. You will therefore need to retry a few times until a spare slot becomes free as other people finish the ordering process.

These extremely busy periods normally occur in the first few hours of a new game going on sale, so alternatively try again a little later when the initial rush will have died down.

I am banking on everyone's limited session of 30 mins running out any time now.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here