Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

4,000 Villa tickets sold so far

Mr Everyone

Jan 12, 2008
Long Eaton
Blimey!

You are probably right. God there is going to be some moaning on here this week!

Hasn't there already been?

Anyone know how the post-white member, general sale tickets can be accessed? Will you need to post off/email?

Has this question been asked before?

Thanks.:falmer:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
If they sell out soon, I wonder whether the club will ask for more tickets? Actually even if they do, they won't get them because the game will sell out at a tenner a ticket.

P.S. I can't go. :(

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

Anyone know how the post-white member, general sale tickets can be accessed? Will you need to post off/email?

Has this question been asked before?

Thanks.:falmer:

I can't see there are going to be general sales! Blue and White and Junior Seagulls will probably take well over the 2,000 left. Even some of them could be struggling.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour

Not a clue, I've tried to avoid most threads about Villa.

Not really sure how anyone can moan about it though it's been in place for a couple of seasons now. Plus there are always spares floating about (we had 2 for Spurs and 1 for WHU).

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Let the bitchin begin, I will be most peed off if these newby white members that have joined just for this match get tickets and us oldie members don't get any 'cos we've sold out.

:tantrum:

Very true, I know, get yourself a blue membership quickly.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I simply CANNOT wait for the bitching to begin!

I can visualise it now!

705px-Nuclear_fireball.jpg

seven stands

May 25, 2006
hastings
Due to the high volume of activity, we are currently unable to connect you.
Click here to try again.
The real-time ticketing system is currently operating at its full capacity of simultaneous customers. A limit is placed on the number of people simultaneously within the ordering system to ensure a smooth operation at peak periods. You will therefore need to retry a few times until a spare slot becomes free as other people finish the ordering process.

These extremely busy periods normally occur in the first few hours of a new game going on sale, so alternatively try again a little later when the initial rush will have died down.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here