Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
I found a decent little general Avatar site if anyone is still having troubles finding ones that fit in the 100 x 100 limit. There's quite a diverse range, don't be put off by the poncy stuff as there are some pretty cool ones too. Here's the link:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
ive found a problem straight away:
I found this decent 100x100 picture but when trying to use it here it came up with the error "avatar is too large blah blah", got this new one that you can see now and it too is 100x100 - weird that...maybe its something to do with image byte size or something?

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
Mine was from the 100 x 100 list, and I didn't have a problem. How are you getting the URL for the image? I right click on the image, select properties, then highlight and copy the URL.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've kept the avatar image (byte) size small for now, since avatars are loaded to NSC and hosted here.

Which could be bandwidth hell...

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
byte size would explain my fault then! yeah I right click -> properties too

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
And this is me (on a good day) !

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Hmmm, preferred my cuddly bats from the old board, but this will do for now. I can almost hear him saying it.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
Right, seeing as there is renewed interest in Avatars I'm resurrecting this thread. It doesn't help that much as I still don't know how to resize an Avatar, but it should help people find ones that are within the 100 x 100 limit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here