Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are there any skinny darts players?

edna krabappel

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Just wondering, flicked past BBC2 to see yet another pair of fatties chucking their arrers at the board. I don't usually watch the stuff but from what I have seen, they all appear to fulfil the cliché of being complete chozzers. So can someone enlighten me (with photo evidence) whether there is such a thing as a thin darts player? ???

edna krabappel

Jul 7, 2003
Names don't mean much to me, I only know Phil "The Power" Taylor, that Dutch bloke and Ted "The Count" Hankey. All of whom, unless I am very much mistaken, share a fondness for a pie or two.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Jelle Klaasen

EUROCHAMPS-RD2-KLAASEN7-233x300.jpg

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
It's a pre-requisite of the "sport" that you have to be physically repulsive, look it up, it's in the rules.

edna krabappel

Jul 7, 2003
Jelle Klaasen

EUROCHAMPS-RD2-KLAASEN7-233x300.jpg

:ohmy: He can't be a darts player surely? Or at least he can't be any good? He is neither clinically obese nor sweating profusely, which i understand are requirements of the "sport".

If he is genuine....well I might take up darts :love:

edna krabappel

Jul 7, 2003
On second thoughts, looking at the players and audience, I don't think I possess enough gold sovereign rings to be allowed into Lakeside :nono:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I played darts once....and I'm skinny, does that count?

edna krabappel

Jul 7, 2003

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
:ohmy: He can't be a darts player surely? Or at least he can't be any good? He is neither clinically obese nor sweating profusely, which i understand are requirements of the "sport".

If he is genuine....well I might take up darts :love:

He played in the Premier League darts last year. Top 15 in the PDC this year I think...

HarryNT

Kele is God
Dec 15, 2009
That bloke that reached the final last week against Taylor was pretty skinny. Shame about the beard though :laugh:

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
There's quite a few fat golfers though-Phil Mickelson,John Daly,Ernie Els.

Maybe Tiger Woods excuse was that he couldn't face going that way too and starting shagging about to lose the pounds?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here