Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Award-winning official "More Snow Tomorrow?" Thread [2023-24 Season]

mlg57

Oct 20, 2006
Milton Keynes
I live in that middle bit where there is no snow,:angry: I was hoping to come down for the match on Saturday, I even have tickets already!! What are the chances of the game being on??

Mike
MK SEAGULLS

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Just popped head outside here in Littlehampton. Still falling fine, but been steady. Tyre tracks covering again in thin layer of snow. Not busiest of roads here but a heavier fall later will certainly impact

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I live in that middle bit where there is no snow,:angry: I was hoping to come down for the match on Saturday, I even have tickets already!! What are the chances of the game being on??

Mike
MK SEAGULLS

The most recent Met Office charts show the mild weather getting here early on Saturday, so hopefully it'll be on... whether you can get here might be a challenge, as somewhere there will be a battle between mild / wet and cold air. There will be snow somehere to the north of Sussex.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
fookin 'ell already got about 2ft of snow, and its just started falling again

Only small irregular flurries in Crap Town so I might have to walk into and home from work tomorrow if there isn't any snow overnight.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
thats a big old lump over Belgium, got tmorrow off work so hoping it dumps down, snowboard at the ready

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
One and a half inches deep in Southwick and its just started up again. Temp - 2C.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
just cancelled woodards school in lancing tom,becuse of the expected fall,it better be worth it!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here