May 8, 2013
Downunder
Australia?

Since you asked........

9697E6E4-D1E9-48C7-BB01-2DCA3EE78DBC.jpeg

Edit: not sure what the blue dot is!

D

Deleted member 22389

leaving for work in a minute. Been round the block in my car, roads are just slushy, it's ok to drive for the moment.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Bout to head out myself. Haywards Heath to Brighton. Looks ok outside, can see the road

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Snow everywhere when I went to bed. Not a snowflake in sight this morning. Must have turned to rain.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Woken up to maybe 2 inches .... of snow ! ..... here in Hangleton. No buses running right up here yet.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Just spoke to my son as he was one who got stuck out in it on way home to cornwall lucky managed to find a Travelodge for the night . He currently going past Temple where over 100 vehicles were stuck still a few abandoned crazy conditions down there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plake

Unregistered User
Nov 7, 2009
Brighton seafront
Crash on the falmer road coming down into Woodingdean. Driver of a BMW motor vehicle obviously didn’t think that snow applies to them and has buried the front of their car into the back of a 4x4

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Reporting in. Worthing. 1 inch of lying snow this mornhing. Peaked at 1.5 inches last night after 3 hours of heavy snow. A pleasant surprise and a better fall than during the beast on the coast. A chilly January particularly at night. Day max average 7.07 c, Night min average 1.07 c, overall average 4.07 c

Get the snowmen and sledging done this morning as it will be gone by the end of the day. After the weekend it is looking much milder and going into mid february this is probably it for winter 18/19

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Nothing on the ground here in Fav. Mix of rain and big fluffy snowflakes. Still.... 'far too risky' for me to take the train to London today. Far too. Will 'work at home'.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Reporting in. Worthing. 1 inch of lying snow this mornhing. Peaked at 1.5 inches last night after 3 hours of heavy snow. A pleasant surprise and a better fall than during the beast on the coast. A chilly January particularly at night. Day max average 7.07 c, Night min average 1.07 c, overall average 4.07 c

Get the snowmen and sledging done this morning as it will be gone by the end of the day. After the weekend it is looking much milder and going into mid february this is probably it for winter 18/19

:facepalm: Terrific. You have now just condemned us to months of misery on a 1962 scale. :lolol:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Stayed in Bristol for work last night and there's a couple of inches of snow here. Just seen the lovely amber weather warning that seems to cover everything from Oxford down to Winchester including the M4 corridor so getting home after my morning meetings looks like it's gonna suck.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here