Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which player has...

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
played in all 4 leagues in english football, the champions league and the uefa cup?

:xmas:

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Not long until we can add BZ to that list following his phenominal performance alongside Wayne Rooney at the World Cup, and subsequent transfer to Manchester United.

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
Should know this one then WhingForPresident. Who has scored a hat-trick in every division?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Actually, I think Easy is right too.

Kazin-Richards played in league 2 with Bury, league 1 and the championship with us, and Premier League with Sheffield United. He has plyed in the Champions League (scoring against Chelsea) and the UEFA cup whilst at Fenerbache.

Is there anyone else apart from Finnan and Kazim-Richards, who has done this?

WhingForPresident

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Should know this one then WhingForPresident. Who has scored a hat-trick in every division?

I was tempted to go CKR, thought it may have been a double bluff, then actually thought about it and i'm going with Robby Earnshaw.

If that's not right i will be pissed off because i've done enough shitty sports quizzes that i should know this stuff!

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
Bullard might have played in every league and the uefa cup but unfortuantely no champions league.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here