cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
3points today please lads

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I thought no one was going to do it today...LOL..!

it was getting a bit late I THOUGHT EVERYONE HAD GOT SNOWBOUND IN THE OUTSIDE DUNNY

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I'm a little concerned because I'm actually feeling quite positive about today's game, and I seem to feel the opposite of what the result turns out to be. i.e. when I feel negative we win, when I feel positive we lose (yes, I've felt positive quite a bit this year, because despite our losses I think we've played well most of the season, just defences lapses that cost us)

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I'm a little concerned because I'm actually feeling quite positive about today's game, and I seem to feel the opposite of what the result turns out to be. i.e. when I feel negative we win, when I feel positive we lose (yes, I've felt positive quite a bit this year, because despite our losses I think we've played well most of the season, just defences lapses that cost us)
Oh dear!
I have been feeling pretty positive all week about this one

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I always with the current squad start on a negative tone for away games, it helps ease the let down when the inevitable happens. If they somehow pull off a win, like against Exeter, then all is well in the world!

so 3-1 to Swindon it is :(

murciagull

Nov 27, 2006
Murcia
Without wanting to reopen the "is Swindon west or not" debate.

Travelling west. Bristol 1 point, Yeovil 1 point, Exeter 3 points, Southampton 3 points.

May the trend continue, i´ll settle for a draw.

Why is Radio "Sussex" covering Newport County v Staines Town?

Not that I'm complaining or anything ... County's chance to go THIRTEEN points clear at the top of Blue Square South.

But isn't Staines in Middlesex?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here