beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Times headline is quality :lolol:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
"Miss Philips said: “If it had been about a black child or an overweight child the store would have been shut down by now. Because they are such a big company I am disappointed they would sell something like that. They should be aware of what’s going on their shelves.” "

Bollocks you ugly old ginger munter. There is a reason no one wants to shag the fifth member of Girls Aloud. There is a reason that the ginger bird is always left over at the end of the night. She has handicapped her daughters by bringing them into the world as gingers, her best option is to either shave their heads or dye their hair (as she has clearly tried to do, so proud of being a "stinks-of-piss" ginger that she is.).

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Would it be wrong to find it amusing if it said:

Santa loves all children – even black ones

Santa loves all children – even pikey ones

Santa loves all children – even pooftar ones

cant really see the difference myself. It seems to be the one thing left, you cant be racist or homophobic but hey you can still bully ginger kids legally.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
"Miss Philips said: “If it had been about a black child or an overweight child the store would have been shut down by now. Because they are such a big company I am disappointed they would sell something like that. They should be aware of what’s going on their shelves.” "

Bollocks you ugly old ginger munter. There is a reason no one wants to shag the fifth member of Girls Aloud. There is a reason that the ginger bird is always left over at the end of the night. She has handicapped her daughters by bringing them into the world as gingers, her best option is to either shave their heads or dye their hair (as she has clearly tried to do, so proud of being a "stinks-of-piss" ginger that she is.).

That's not very nice is it.

Reported.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
My kids are GINGERS but I couldn't care less about this card. I think my wife would though, she's a sensitive soul.

And Dave, glad to see you can larf at the pic with you and the other three poofs, seeing as you used to get into such a STROP over it not so long ago. :lolol:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009

I suffered bullying for the first 18 years of my life due to my hair colour, which has left me with poor self confidence and low self esteem. This will damage the quality of my work and social life until the day I die. So excuse me if I think you're an utter ****.

Taking the piss out of someone's hair colour is no better then racism, and sexism, in my eyes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here