Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Brighton & Hove Albion v Colchester United***OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD***

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I know its early and i have never done one before, but hell half of you will be crashing back the beers shortly at christmas parties galore.We can win this one and keep us in touch with mid table :wink:

Brighton & Hove Albion boss Gus Poyet told BBC Sussex:

"They are strong, they know the game, how they want to play. They are fourth, it's going to be really tough and really difficult.

"We need to be our best. That's the aim, that's what we're looking for. The main thing is that we are convinced that we can play our best."

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Who cares about the game? We have a third of an arch. :lol:

Brovion

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 6, 2003
Asterisks. Good. This is indeed the OFFICIAL thread. I'm glad someone's done it properly this time as opposed to some of the shoddy 'official' threads we've had to put up with for the last few games.

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Good effort, the official thread should not be the preserve of one poster

I'll take a 1-1 tonight, and it'll be 0015hrs here when the game kicks off

Cheers!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
1-1 seems to be the general consensus so

5-4 to Colchester.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Can't wait. Love evening games, especially when I've got the day off like today. Pub soon. :drink:

Us 3
them 1

Asterisks. Good. This is indeed the OFFICIAL thread. I'm glad someone's done it properly this time as opposed to some of the shoddy 'official' threads we've had to put up with for the last few games.

Cheers for that. I had actually taken the time to write another one again but who cares. If my others were shoddy then fine but at least I actually gave some analysis on the game. I wont bother wasting my time again then next week.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Cheers for that. I had actually taken the time to write another one again but who cares. If my others were shoddy then fine but at least I actually gave some analysis on the game. I wont bother wasting my time again then next week.

Ouch.

onthebeach

Jul 15, 2009

I dont think they were shoddy murrymints i thought they were informative and well thought out. get in there early next week eh..

sam86

Feb 18, 2009

Are you related to Uncle Spielberg?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

A pity...........I thoroughly enjoyed them.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008

Cry me a river?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Get outta bed earlier then ya lazy student :laugh:

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Don't want the monopolies commission getting involved, we've already had the OB sniffing aboot

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here