Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Swindon tickets go on general sale?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
At the moment they're for members of the various schemes, and I'm not going to waste money joining them for this one game where it would be neccessary, but surely the club aren't going to try and dissuade genuine fans wanting to go to a match they have been to for the last 2 years without any ticket problems, from going this time because of the baffling decision to make it all ticket.

Will there be a date where the membership scheme priority expires and they go on general sale? Or will I need to borrow someones gold card in order to obtain a ticket to a match which won't sell out anyway, but the club are restricting me from going to unless I throw a tenner away on a white membership subscription.

I'm not having a go at you, mr Insider, and I'm sorry that it'll probably sound like I am but I genuinely don't understand the decision taken by the club to restrict these tickets to fans part of what seems to be a scheme based on the few away games which might sell out, or the prospect of potentially drawing a big club away. For those matches, I understand these schemes. For Swindon away, it's a complete joke and utterly unneccessary. I hope the heirachy at the club appreciate the link you provide between pissed off fans, and the club.

Thanks.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
I will pass on your concerns and report back.

The match has been made all-ticket on the advice of the local Swindon police.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here