Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Taxis and dropping off / picking up points

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Will there be a taxi rank or some sort of taxi queueing system at Falmer? (Similar to the one at Brighon station for example)

Also will there be a drop off / pick up point for people who are getting lifts to and from the stadium?

EDIT: Rather than start a separate thread can I pick you up on the somewhat brusque reply you gave to Tesco In Disguise about the Cashless Stadium? I've been through the ATFPT forum looking for relevant questions and all I can find are answers where you say you 'hope' to have some sort of technology in place, but there's no mention of what it is or how it will work. (I didn't check every single thread, only ones that looked like they might refer to it)

Could I ask you to revisit that answer please? Thankyou.

Last edited:

Project Office

Aug 21, 2009
Both the taxi rank and drop off pick up points have to be agreed with Brighton and Hove City Council as part of a planning condition. We will publicise this when the agreement has been reached.

We have consistently and persistently said that we will have a card based ticketing system in place which will then move to a system which will allow people to purchase drinks, food etc on the same card.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here