Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peter richard william corke (rip)

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
very sad news. Condolences. If he was your hero you should be very proud.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
corkster very sorry to hear that.

if he's your hero, just focus on all the wonderful things he must have done for you to earn that label, and you'll get through.

been there, keep yer chin up.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
If a father's a hero to his son, he must have done a hell of a lot right.

Much sympathy to you and try to remember the happy times

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
So sorry to hear about your loss but your dad will have been a very proud man to know how much you loved him. RIP

corkster

Apr 26, 2007
on the streets
Sorry to hear that. Had he been ill?

been in hospital for 3 months liver failure that f***ed him up and his brain didnt function. he didnt know me last friday. saw him sunday and i knew and said my name.
i kissed him goodbye and stroked his head today and told him i loved him for the 1st and last time.
he always used to say to me "bloody brighton lost again" shit he didnt even get football but shared in 83, 1190 and the back to back success even thos he couldnt get why 22 men chase a fotball and kiss and hug when we score a goal.

love u dad x x x you will live with me forever

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
That's a great tribute.

I lost my only brother 2 months ago - it was sudden and I didn't get the chance to say goodbye.

Grief is tough and tends to get you when you least expect it, but you will get through.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Very sad to hear about your Dad's passing Corky. Take it well easy hon & keep your chin up. It sounds like you had a very special relationship with your old man & I'm sure he'll always stay with you in spirit. Condolences to you & the rest of the family & friends.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Condolences mate, my Dad passed away very suddenly when I was 27 (in 1988); still gets to me every now and then but it taught me to say the things I need to say to those who need to hear it now ... especially my boys ... we should all do this, after all it's only what we're thinking! Chin up and it does get better. RIP Corksters Dad

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I don't normally join in with these RIP threads for people I never knew, but that was quite a moving tribute. If my children can say something half as gracious when I die I reckon I'll have been a semi-decent father.

Condolences

Telboy

Who Are You
Jul 6, 2003
WSU
My Dad passed away suddenly in Febuary and I know how you are feeling, you have my deepest sympathy. I am so upset my Dad never got to go to Falmer.

dahdevon

Oct 3, 2009
im so sorry to hear about your loss corkster,my dad is alaso my hero,
so i send my deepest sympathy to you and your family.
dah.
sleep well corksters dad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here