Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton V Norwich "Official" Match Thread...

I am going for a 0-0 but Albion may just nick it with Forster's first goal under Poyet.

I have done my usual crystal ball gazing and have come up with:
>Smith clean sheet
>Forster will score
>Either 0-0 or a Brighton win
>A Norwich player to be sent off

Let's see if any of them come true. ALBION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

onthebeach

Jul 15, 2009
YEAHHHHAAAYYYY and were off.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Lets hope that this remains the only "OFFICIAL" thread this evening unlike last Saturday. :angry:

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
Norwich have some flair players , i can see that Martin knocking in a few as much as i'd love to see albion win.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
I cannot remember seeing us play the Canaries and winning. I do remember we scored a wonderful own goal at Carrow Road in the early 90's?.
So, it's time for a change. A storming performance a la Southampton and the Canaries won't be twittering.

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
I cannot remember seeing us play the Canaries and winning. I do remember we scored a wonderful own goal at Carrow Road in the early 90's?.
So, it's time for a change. A storming performance a la Southampton and the Canaries won't be twittering.

Seem to remember us robbing them with a 0-1 win in which we were completely outplayed but somehow managed to win. Probably our last season in the Championship, or did I just dream that.

Lets hope that this remains the only "OFFICIAL" thread this evening unlike last Saturday. :angry:

I think there should just be one person putting the match threads up. Maybe A mod could do it or perhaps a normal user could. I would be prepared to nominate myself to put the thread up.

If I was to do it I would put the thread up 2 hours before K.O. so there are no threads on the day before and maybe do a kind of analysis things, stats and line ups... I enjoy doing that type of thing.

Any thoughts?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
MR CARROW IS IN THE STAND

I reckon 4-1 Norwich

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills