Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I really dont want to sound like im having a go

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
But yesterday there were almost as many stewards standing infront of H block than covering the entire away end, i appreciate that H block should be sitting down but why is it that so many are required to ask them to sit down periodically especially when theres pretty much zero chance of any further trouble, whereas the leeds fans where just left to their own devices all game and you felt that if they decided to have a pitch invasion the 4 police, 2 per side down the front of the stand wouldnt have been able to do much, plus i noticed these stewards/police getting lots of abuse throughout the game without any attempt being made to control it?

Basically what im saying is i think you need to look at how you allocate the stewards H block should be sitting down but ultimately there isnt going to be any further trouble and the away end is the one thats needs more stewards especially when sold out. I understand asking them to sit down is a waste of time, but in that case why not move some of the 10 or so people watching H block over there as 'back up'?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here