Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

last minute stag do stitch ups

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
anyone got any quality ideas? its been a nightmare arranging 8 twats to get to budapest so im a bit lacking in little stitch ups basically. anyone been on a stag recently.

what is planned is we all have to wear 2 comedy items and have to put one on the groom. so far hes got a pink tiara pink satin gloves thigh high boots and make up and those silly glasses with the eyeballs on springs.

were going gokarting , thermal baths a strip boat called the tit tanic and a nice meal .

where im lacking is comedy things to do whilst drinking , you know dares etc

any help?

cheers

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
FFS, be original and just go and have a good time as mates!! Really is embarrassing watching Brits walking around foreign cities looking like utter gimps. Just go, get pissed and cut the naff look at me fancy dress bit out. No other nationalities are so moronic when it comes to stag do's as we are. :facepalm:

Amsterdam Albion

Mar 11, 2008
FFS, be original and just go and have a good time as mates!! Really is embarrassing watching Brits walking around foreign cities looking like utter gimps. Just go, get pissed and cut the naff look at me fancy dress bit out. No other nationalities are so moronic when it comes to stag do's as we are. :facepalm:

I agree, although the tit tanic sounds interesting!

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern

yep. sorry, but I agree with this.

Forced fun. It's like comic relief.

You're going to Budapest with your mates, it's going to be great. Why not do some nice sight seeing before the evening's entertainment?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Seeing 12 scousers wearing Borat mankinis in Wenceslas Square last December scarred me for life.
Please dont do it..!

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Sight seeing?? It really is Alan Partridge!!

Been on stag doo's but dont go for all the dresses etc. Sorry not much help am I...:blush:

TIT-Tanic.....Brilliant.

emphyrian

May 25, 2004
Woodingdean
or one mates we all hired cow costumes and when then the stag rug the bell we all lad on our backs and mooed then got up and downed whatever was left of the drink you had. that was a comedy weekend.

also another mate gave little army people to each mate and when he blew a whistle you had to adopt the position that your little model was in. that was quite mad to see 20 of us dive on the floor in the middle of amsterdam pretending to be toy soliders.

couple of ideas hope they help

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
its a shame, my mate has got it coming to him trust me...involves a midget, lots of blue "smurf" paint and a pair of handcuffs...get in there !!

budapest is amazing...lots of hotties...try and find the "CHAMPS BAR" it is f***ing unreal !! let me know if you do !! lastly, the spa baths are the best thing I have ever done...amazing...look for the guys playing chess in the baths. classic.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
its a shame, my mate has got it coming to him trust me...involves a midget, lots of blue "smurf" paint and a pair of handcuffs...get in there !!

That is uncanny. A friend was cuffed to a midget on his stag do. Cost £50 I believe and the midget ended up pulling. I assumed it was a one off (being cuffed to a midget, not the wee chap pulling)!

I am currently organising a stag do. Haven't even got as far as a venue yet. :(

gibbo414

Oct 8, 2004
sounds great went on one in june to benedorm the stage was dressed in a pink bikin with pink saron , he left home like that and didnt change till evening / when he had to put on a green dress and blond wig / next day large nappie and dummy on trour around town that evening painted as a blue smurf lol wot a legend

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here