Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cup Replay Ticket Prices

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Do you know who decided these, and if it was Wycombe insisting on the price?

Just seems ridiculous that they should be so high given the crowd for last years tie on a Saturday afternoon was so poor.

More 'feedback' here:
The club have missed a trick! - North Stand Chat

Thank you - would be interested to know an answer

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Wycombe ticket prices - that's just daylight robbery

Further to WW's post, I really think you're taking the mickey out of us fans with those prices. Here's 3 season ticket holders for a start who won't be watching it. Just how are those prices supposed to attract the casual fan and generate some atmosphere?

Price tickets sensibly, get a big crowd in to help the team and similar for the Rushden and Diamonds home game and then perhaps we can think about a juicy game against one of the big boys would SURELY have been the sensible option. As it is you will struggle to get 2000 at the game.

I really despair at times at the way the club seems to deliberately put people off coming to watch them.

BlueWhite

Dec 28, 2003
Cup price

Is it true that the price for the Cup game has been influenced by Wycombe? It is a real cheek to charge £22 for my 'own' season ticket I think.

Falmerite

Jul 26, 2004
Burgess Hill
Wycombe £2 admin fee!!

I wonder why, as a gold member and season ticket holder, do I have to pay a £2 administration fee for my Wycombe ticket?
Also kids could sit ANYWHERE for £6 at Wycombe. Ypur comments would be appreciated.

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
Wycombe tickets again

Sorry to ask another question on this Paul.

But the website says that ticket prices have been reduced. This is clearly not the case for season ticket holders whose ticket price per game equates to £19 a game!!

In times of financial hardship & also the run up to Christmas, im surprised that the club hasnt done all it can to get bums on seats for this game. It was a perfect opportunity to reach out to the community and those who we hope will fill Falmer

Even arsenal charge less than £22 for cup games

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Wycombe Ticket Price

Can you explain how at £24.50, my ticket is reduced when I don't currently pay that through my season ticket??

This doesn't make any sense at all.

Hoops Seagull

Nov 17, 2008
Wycombe Tickets

I would just like the club to know how dispointed i am with the price of the tickets - no disrespect but it is a first round replay at Withdean against Wycombe and the club are expecting us to pay more for that than our season tickets - Just wanted to let the club know that there will be 4 sth not attending the match

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Wycombe replay ticket prices

Can I just add my dismay at the pricing for this game. As others have said us season ticket holders will be forced, if we want to attend, to pay substantially more for a ticket than we do for a league game.

Also it is a joke that the club are advertising tickets for the game as 'cut price' when they are reduced by about £2.

We are forced to pay almost extortionate prices for League 1 football as it is. Do the club think, simply because we have a new manager, that these prices will bring in the crowds for a Wednesday night replay in the first round of the cup?

Train Spotter

Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Why do Wycombe fans get cheaper tickets?

How can you possibly justify charging me £21.50 to sit in the family stand and charge Wycombe fans £18.00 to sit very nearby in the East Stand?

They will be usingthe same turnstiles / facilities etc. and get it cheaper !! This is not on.

Perhaps I'll buy my tickets from Wycombe then!!!

Plus... are you sure this is a good idea? Last time you put away fans next to the family stand they was lots of abuse from them!

Stu1

Sep 21, 2004
Leeds
Wycombe tickets seriously angry at this

I know that you are likely to give the same answer to everyone and I appreciate that you do not ( i hope) set the ticket prices personally.

However we are already asked to pay SIGNIFICANTLY more than most clubs for tickets in our league and Fulham are charging £10 for European football

Its completely beyond me how the club thinks this is good business sense, I already pay £550 a year for my season ticket to pay anything over £17 for this is completely out of order.

I love this club but part of me hopes nobody turns up and a lesson can be learn't

Im seriously annoyed about the complete contempt the club are showing towards loyal Brighton fans who have sat and watched DIRE football so far this season.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Wycombe and Ken Brown

I am angry as a season ticket holder that I will be missing my first game in 3 years due to the vastly over inflated pricing.

I trust you will pass this and other comments to Ken Brown.

Will Ken Brown/the board make a statement as to how him and or the board arrived at these ticket prices?.

Thanks.

ps to rub salt into the wounds I have just seen Wycombe are being re-located into the East Stand (fair enough) at £18 for an adult ticket (bloody outrageous)

Last edited:

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Wycombe £££

7 of us STH will not be buying tickets for the above because of the sky high prices. We've hardly missed a home match for years. Surely £15 adults and £10 U16 would have been fair.

The price for STH has actually been increased for this match

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
Wycombe Ticket Prices

I know it has been said many times before on here but I think the ticket pricing for this match is terrible - I know of 4 season ticket holders that won't be going - If the club can't get it right for the loyal season ticket holders there then who can they get it right for - Has someone actually thought before they published these prices??

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Tickets again

Another 3 sth not coming

From the amount of questions on here, comments made on the Argus site I hope the club realises just how unhappy people are?

As mentioned in a previous question I would like to complain about the admin fee placed on top of the ticket price. The club needs to sell tickets to its customers, the vast majority of which do not live or work within easy reach of a ticket office located in the centre of a horrendous city centre. One which attempts to stop any visitor from coming with its transport policy. Therefore nearly everyone will use the telephone/internet to purchase their tickets. The club then uses this to make more money from these customers by adding a fee to the purchase. I can understand an agency doing this but not the "events" own office. I know this is now common practise but that does not make it right, frankly its a con originally used by cheap air operators.

The club will be lucky to get 3000 in next week due to the clubs complete lack of reality in the present circumstances (with the printed ticket prices) but with around 2000 being sold by computer this will net the club £4000 in admin extra fees which is scandalous. Some airlines were investigated for this last year as the figures are not justified and as with the situation here are not able to be avoided by the majority of customers. They were made to incorporate their fees into the advertised ticket price.

I was hoping that come Falmer and the new professionalism that is going to be required that the club would not forget the supporters. That appears again to have been overlooked.

Mr Poyet could be very lonely come his first home game.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
I have noted all the comments regarding Wycombe, it would help if they could be merged into one thread. I cannot answer all the points raised, but will do once I get a chance.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
The club and chairman are fully aware of all the fans' feelings on this issue.

- For FA Cup ties, ticket prices have to be agreed between the two clubs. If we were to discount, we would have to do this with the opposing club's agreement - but during discussions it was felt as an all-League One discounting wasn't necessary.

- The east stand is not being opened as it is easier and more cost effective to steward the north, south and family stand. That does not mean that Wycombe will be housed in the stand. If Wycombe only sell a small number of tickets (less than 100) then as an operational issue the club's safety officer may choose to switch them to the east stand - but there is every chance they will be in the west stand (it would be wrong to charge them more to sit there). IF WE do end up moving Wycombe fans, then all those in the family stand will be given a free matchday programme.

- Children (with an adult) can sit in the family stand from £1 for under-10s, and £3.50 for under-16s.

- The club will also be handing out free exclusive Welcome Gus t-shirts to everyone who attends the match (thanks to Cullip4's great idea - the chairman and MD loved it).

- With regard to the next round (if we do beat Wycombe) a price discount would be strongly considered - but that would require the agreement of R&D.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here