Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Gregory throws his hat in

Commander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 28, 2004
London
And people think Wise would be a bad appointment!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
If he was appointed, my actions would be simple ones: I would run across the pitch, into the dugout and stick my season ticket within its plastic cover so far up that greasy slimeball's arse that you'd be able to read the writing on it if he opened his mouth.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He's likely to get abuse from the moment he appears on the pitch, twat

Commander

Apr 28, 2004
London
If he was appointed, my actions would be simple ones: I would run across the pitch, into the dugout and stick my season ticket within its plastic cover so far up that greasy slimeball's arse that you'd be able to read the writing on it if he opened his mouth.

:clap2: GET HIM IN :clap2:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
If he won his first three games as manager everything would be forgotten.

Remember the vilification given to Coppell and Peter Taylor for their Palace connections which evaporated very quickly..

Having said that, I think JG is utter shite!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
If Gregory has thrown his hat in then I just hope somebody does a great big turd in it before placing it back on his head and telling him to F**K OFF.

Commander

Apr 28, 2004
London
If he won his first three games as manager everything would be forgotten.

Remember the vilification given to Coppell and Peter Taylor for their Palace connections which evaporated very quickly..

Having said that, I think JG is utter shite!

IF Scott McGleish gave me a million quid I'd forgive him for being a wanker. Both are about as likely as each other.

Difference is, both Coppell and Taylor are decent Managers, Gregory is shit, and he's a wanker.

The last thing we need is a shit wanker in charge.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
It appears to me that the lovely Gregory is trying to manage every club he ever played for - before systematically f***ing each one up, & hangin' about for the next bunch of desperate mugs to find themselves in the shite. Crap manager & a smarmy pig of a man; my ST goes if he gets the gig. :angry:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
maybe for a few months as temporary manager .........just to sort out the men from the boys ...............................you might be sure the players won't be mouthing off in the papers or complaining about training methods

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Maybe Dennis Wise gave him a tenner to apply - so that he(Wise) wouldn't be the most hated potential candidate

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here