Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sorry, not a question but a request

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Hello mr Insider,
Could you please do me a favour and let Russell know that though some people might have lost the faith and not appreciated the hard work he was putting in to try and improve the CLUB as a whole and not just the team, alot of others could see what he was trying to do and could see that he was clearly building us long term and could see that he was going to get it right. Such a proud, honest and charming man who deserved better than the "support" from some sections of our fanbase. He'll always be a hero for what he did for us last season and he'll NEVER be forgotten. Please, on my behalf, thank him for everything he did and wish him all the best for whatever job he takes on next.

Thanks.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
With pleasure. I spoke with Russ at length today and, while obviously very sad to be leaving, he was very pragmatic about the day's events. He was very appreciative of the support from the fans during his time here. You're quite right, he is a hero for his efforts last season, and I will happily pass on your thanks in person. You can also write to him c/o the club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here