Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion FC Vs Hartlepool United FC ***Official Thread****

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
I'm home and will be at the game today. Make or break time for Big Russ.

1-0 to the Albion

Rain this morning but dry by 3pm (maybes a puddle around your seat)

Edit: I put an extra * in the thread title and can't edit it - we're going down 3-0

I'll just get my coat....:down:

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
I'll be more confident of an Albion win if Smith, Tunnicliffe and Arron Davies start otherwise I fear we will concede at least one comedy goal.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Confidence is low and if we do lose a 'comedy' goal early on, heads will drop. I'm praying for a wee bit of luck early doors and we then scrape to a win. We desperately need three points.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
If the players heads drop, fan motivation should come in to play. If we play awfully and deserve to lose, i'm thinking of chanting somthing like

YOU COSTING SLADE HIS JOB!
YOU f***ing BUNCH OF USELESS SLOBS!

To the tune of The Cows Went Up The Hill.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If the players heads drop, fan motivation should come in to play. If we play awfully and deserve to lose, i'm thinking of chanting somthing like

YOU f***ing BUNCH OF USELESS SLOBS!

To the tune of The Cows Went Up The Hill.

He'd better not pick any of the players who aren't 100% behind him then.

onthebeach

Jul 15, 2009
2-1 to albion the lads are up for it and need a win to boost confidence within the camp.

Last edited:

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
You can edit the thread title by double clicking to the immediate right to your thread title on the big board page. Hopefully then, we will indeed win1-0 :thumbsup:

Voice of Reason

Jan 7, 2006
Hailsham
This game is always a challenge for me, as I support both clubs. Yes, it is possible. Hartlepool, where I was born, and The Albion, since I moved here in 1959. I always hope for a home win, that way we both get 3 points. If I'm sitting next to you today, in the home stands, when the Albion score please understand!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
why dont the club sell games like this for a tenner a ticket and fill the place out?

Two main reasons:

1. Think you can only do three cheap ticket days per season.

2. Season Ticket sales would drop considerably if the club sold cheap tickets and badly needed income would go missing.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Interesting one this my hunch is 1-1, i think Hartlepool are a much better side than many give them credit for. The most interesting thing though is going to be the fans reaction win lose or draw.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Our cats are praying for an Albion win. If we lose I'll be kicking the furry feckers up the the arse again.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Our cats are praying for an Albion win. If we lose I'll be kicking the furry feckers up the the arse again.

please don't its hardly their fault ..............................................2-1 to the good guys and the players owe RS a win and a good win at that, otherwise its going to be another case of the players getting the manager the sack (if that happens) and I think a massive clear out of some of the fecking useless players we have and not all of them are in the reserves.

C'mon Albion get stuck in and lets have something to cheer about for a change

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I just played BHA vs Hpool on Fifa 10 and won 2-0 with goals from Bennett and Forster :)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
3-1 to us (hopefully)

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
depends whether kuipers decides to use the game as another audition for"britains next circus act"

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here