Votes: 34 31.5%
  • No they are disgusting

Votes: 51 47.2%

• Total voters

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Just by looking at them I can tell they'd be shit. A microwaved bun is NEVER a good starting point cos it goes hard, and you just know the "meat" is going to be made out of eyelids, gristle and hoof.

Its student food really.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
what are people like>? a microwaved bun?? just microwave the burger and put the bun in the toaster

I love rustlers burgers

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
what are people like>? a microwaved bun?? just microwave the burger and put the bun in the toaster

I love rustlers burgers

They taste like f***ing shit mate, along with most of the over-produced microwavable bull shit. :sick:

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
'Food' for wife beaters and teens who have no idea how to cook. If you like cow's ring pieces blended with offal then Rustler's is the stuff for you - just don't look too closely at the ingredients list before you tuck in.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Usually hate stuff microwaved, but as someone said, toast the bun and theres nothing wrong with the 1/4 pounder!

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I make me own, and mine are lush!

Rustlers.....not if they were the last burgers on the planet!

:shrug:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
İbrahim Tatlıses;3189518 said:
Good poll.

Tolerable but particularly unpleasant when bun goes soggy or when solid, unchewable pieces are found in the meat.

There are some even cheaper alternatives such as "Speedy Snacks" - possibly the worst quality meat I have ever subjected my taste buds to.

Tesco economy burgers?:wrong:

Agree rustlers is vile but why not toast bun AND the "burger", since when has microwaved meat been tasty?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
they are f***ing grim - but, much like mcdonalds, they held a strange, almost paranormal hold over me whereby i still loved eating them no matter how disgusting they were. especially the chicken burger

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
they are f***ing grim - but, much like mcdonalds, they held a strange, almost paranormal hold over me whereby i still loved eating them no matter how disgusting they were. especially the chicken burger

I would bet good money that that is not chicken.:nono:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Difference between McDonalds and Rustlers. You have a Rustlers, your'll NEVER have one again - have a McDonalds, you'd defiently consider having one again.

Rustlers, when soggy = :sick:

Rustlers, when not soggy = :sick:

:wrong: AWFUL

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
A Rustlers would be acceptable if other avenues of calorific need have been expended.
I believe the tagline is something like " O to tasty in 30 seconds" I think it should be renamed along the lines of " Cold and tasteless to Hot and tasteless in 30 seconds"

I'd rather eat cockroaches....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here