Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Steve Coppell - He's a coming, he's a coming!!!

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Steve Coppell will be the next manager of Brighton & Hove Albion.

I am sicking my neck out and going for the hat trick.

I knew along with a few others on here knew that Wilkins was doomed in January before he got the chop in May.

I was first to announce Micky Adams sacking a few days before he was sacked.

Now my same mole has just informed me that Steve Coppell has been "sounded out" by the club about returning to the hot seat. Don't know any more than that at the moment, but I do know that Coppell has said privately in the past, that he would love to manage the club again one day.

It's all a matter of timing now. With Norwich, Charlton Southampton and Leeds to play in a row, I think if Slade time is well and truely up.

Haven't heard whether Pinky and Perky will fnally get the chop as well, but we can only pray and hope that we finally get a management team, and not just a manager and a couple of useless cling ons.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
No reason to believe it's not true, just don't know how I feel about this :glare:

auschr

Apr 19, 2009
USA
Good riddance to slade!!! He nearly got us relegated last season and he seems intent on sending us down this season!! It might upset the ones that enjoy to see us fail but coppell the only way is up!!!

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
He would certainly be my number one option if RS is indeed off over the next few days/weeks.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
After Adams returned and messed up i always said never go back.

However i feel Coppell is a different kettle of fish on this front, don't know why but i do..
He may well feel he has unfinished business here also.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
After Adams returned and messed up i always said never go back.

However i feel Coppell is a different kettle of fish on this front, don't know why but i do..
He may well feel he has unfinished business here also.

I think there was a bigger buzz about Micky coming back then than there would be if Coppell came back this time

Im still in the never go back camp. Slade is BETTER than Coppell. Slade kept us up, Coppell sent us down :jester:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think there was a bigger buzz about Micky coming back then than there would be if Coppell came back this time

:

f*** the buzz, I'd rather have the results

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
Good riddance to slade!!! He nearly got us relegated last season and he seems intent on sending us down this season!! It might upset the ones that enjoy to see us fail but coppell the only way is up!!!

And you posted this when he was given a new contract! Twat

"Excellent news!! 2 years is perfect!!! "

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here