Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion FC vs Oldham Athetic FC ***Official Thread***

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
thats all folks ..just hope we can win today.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I'm wavering more than usual. I've been quite negative all week about predicting results. This peaked when I decided to get a ticket since we've lost every game I've been to. However, this will be the first game I wear a coat to, first one in the rain I've watched, and I'm due a win.

These things keep goin back and forth in my mind and I can't decide if I foresee a win or a loss.

What do you mean too superstitious?

onthebeach

Jul 15, 2009
a win today please

onthebeach

Jul 15, 2009
well what do we think will happen ... how many of our team will be sent off, yellow carded, injured, beaten with a big stick etc. is there a chance none of the above will happen and we will walk away with a smile on our faces and a win!!!!

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I'm putting on the lucky yellow strip, so its a banker:clap2:.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Well done there Cunt. Why don't you get a grip, stop being a wanker. Go on your other account and be a man. f***ing nob end.

:rolleyes:

kbw.jpg

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
fqqk me the game has not started yet and the kids are throwing their dummies out of their prams ............please act your age

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
You are the tosser:wanker: nf9

Wasn't this sorted a while back when someone checked my ip or something, do it again if you like, I don't even know who or what that is..:tosser:

Take this to pm if you want to argue, lets not spam the thread.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I hope the game isn't too depressing, I'll be going to watch saw 6 afterwards, and I'm scared that: depression + saw 6 = harm to small animals and vagrants

ostrich

Banned
Feb 14, 2008
Wasn't this sorted a while back when someone checked my ip or something, do it again if you like, I don't even know who or what that is..:tosser:

Take this to pm if you want to argue, lets not spam the thread.

youre nf9 :flounce: same style posting same everything......you have been found out :US:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here