Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Legoland

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Legoland is good. Your kid might be a little bit young to appreciate a lot of it, though.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
GET THERE EARLY. is my advice.

Be one of the first in and go to the furthest ride first and work your way back.

Otherwise expect to queue a lot.

He'll love it.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Buy your tickets online before you go. In school holidays it saves the major queue to get in.

Playing On The Grit

Twitter: @leighjcooper
Apr 2, 2008
Buy your tickets online before you go. In school holidays it saves the major queue to get in.

We've used Tesco Clubcard vouchers to get the tickets so we are all ready to roll.

Sounds like he will love it - hopefully there will be more for him there than at Thorpe Park etc.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
i used to love that place! it has all the lego cities for starters which is impressive,the driving test centre,few rides and he will love panning for gold to get a medal......jesus i need to get back:lol:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
As Mr. Kray said probably a little young to get much out of it. But better than the big theme parks for under tens.
Try Paultons Park in our neck of the woods next, just right for under tens.

Playing On The Grit

Apr 2, 2008
As Mr. Kray said probably a little young to get much out of it. But better than the big theme parks for under tens.
Try Paultons Park in our neck of the woods next, just right for under tens.

We went to Paultons in the summer and he was just a tad too short for some of the rides so by summer next year he will be fine to go on the rides. Paultons is quality for a family day out...he can do the Thorpe Parks when he's a screaming teenage herbert!!!

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
We're going to leave it til next summer probably (our son is 4) as he's still a bit small. But that doesn't mean to say he doesn't already know it exists and virtually hovers off the floor with excitment every time someone mentions it.

Lego is a winner in our house, and aparently there is a shop there with pretty much everything!

Playing On The Grit

Apr 2, 2008
We're going to leave it til next summer probably (our son is 4) as he's still a bit small. But that doesn't mean to say he doesn't already know it exists and virtually hovers off the floor with excitment every time someone mentions it.

Lego is a winner in our house, and aparently there is a shop there with pretty much everything!

My boy recently got into Lego and loves building towers etc...I think we will need to take out a small loan to get us through the gift shop!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
legoland is fantastic. there is boat sailing in which old women kick off at each other, rides, a quality maze and lots of lego people to mount and have photos with

you couldnt ask for a better day out!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
eh? want to rephrase that? :lol:

woman11.JPG

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Legoland is good. Your kid might be a little bit young to appreciate a lot of it, though.
I'm gonna agree with the above and say why at his time of life, he aint gonna get on many if any of the rides and u'll do at least £150 for the day, take him to the Zoo or somit, I have three children so 5,9 and 14 so have been there and got the T shirt and waisted money to boot, sorry if i'm pissing on your fireworks:shrug:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Tis a good day out, but I seem to remember the food/drink prices there being OUTRAGEOUS, so you might want to take a packed lunch. Or something.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Get there early it gets very busy big queues

Not during term time there isn't. Took my lad out of school to go there last week - it was his birthday - and we had a great day out. Not sure we queued for more than 10 mins for anything, and walk straight on half of it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here