Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

George Parris goal BHA v Bristol Rovers 1995

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
This is the goal where he hid behind the goal post and waited for the keeper to roll the ball before he ran round and nicked it off him and scored.

anyone remember it?

I'm trying to find a clip of this goal, it appeared once on a question of sport's what happened next round. I have searched you tube with no luck.

anyone know where there is a clip? or any ideas where else to look?

ta

Viney

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I was sat in the south stand. you can see me and my mate jumping up and down after it goes in.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Im sure on utube i saw it on a comperlation footie VT. Bets goals ever or best foot moments or somthing like that. It is on there for sure though.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
One of the best goals I have ever seen by the Albion!

A nothing game, going nowhere, my mates and I probably arguing more about making people in the N Stand fall over in our chewing gum traps than goals but a superb piece of genius uniting us forever!

Bags of fun!

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patreon
Oct 17, 2008
The goal should not have stood;

Firstly, he left the pitch and re-entered without the referee's consent, which is an indirect freekick & yellow card against Parris.

Secondly, he bundles the keeper over to win possession, which is a clear foul against him.

Still, it's a good moment, and a match winning goal!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Bad quality, but it's at 4:37

[yt]9fPItL6rta0[/yt]

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
That goal was legendry!! Quality stuff from Sneaky George :bowdown:

He tried it again the following week in front of the north stand, but the while he was loitering by the post, the ref waved him on, giving the keeper notice.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
The goal should not have stood;

Firstly, he left the pitch and re-entered without the referee's consent, which is an indirect freekick & yellow card against Parris.

Secondly, he bundles the keeper over to win possession, which is a clear foul against him.

Still, it's a good moment, and a match winning goal!

Next you'll be telling us that you can't score by deflecting off a beach ball

Herbie 53

Jul 27, 2007
My girlfriend at the time, now my wife was a special constable. You can see her walking behind the goal as Sir George scores!!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
This is the goal where he hid behind the goal post and waited for the keeper to roll the ball before he ran round and nicked it off him and scored.

anyone remember it?

I'm trying to find a clip of this goal, it appeared once on a question of sport's what happened next round. I have searched you tube with no luck.

anyone know where there is a clip? or any ideas where else to look?

ta

Viney

[tweet]1321353089660628994[/tweet]

Enjoy :D

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here