Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

good news for season ticket holders?

Windmill

Jul 6, 2003
Tadley, Nr Reading
But February, that's a bit early even for the Albion. I've only just recovered from Christmas!

:(

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
"Exciting season ticket offers"?

"Special incentives"?

What's this, if we fork out the £450 odd by the end of February we get it for the reduced price of only £449, whereas if we leave it until April, it will cost £550?

The "exciting" aspect of it will be that Perry tells us we get the ticket for the same price even though we *could* be watching 1st Division football! Bargain! Even though most of the 1st Division clubs have cheaper season tickets than us!

Nov 3, 2003
i think you'll see around 15% price rise though possibly none if you pay in full renewal in next couple weeks, the club have been rumoured to also be adding in some sorta deal whereby you will be given a priority seat at Falmer on the past purchase of season tickets kinda getting desperate to get te dough in before they cant pay the players wages again iMHO, anothyer rumour is the seaosns may also inclde a "free" ticket to a sherpa van game at home, A leageue cup and a FA Cup games apparently they are prepared to gamble we aint gonna go far on them all and the net profit is still a gain to the club and this way they justify the 15% rise. We might of copurse be drawn away!!

The news they should be sending out to exist season tick holders is a refund re rip off of the sherpa van trophy in which non season ticket holders paid less for their seats!!!!!

The Famous Grouse

Dec 9, 2003
I would like a season ticket but I have an Aprillia which is draining me...:shootself Maybe if the season tickets were only half a season long, and then if or when the extra capacity seats are implace the prices could drop slightly, or if the tickets were a season long, the extra would be reinburst if so desired by holdert. hmmmmm Idea sounded better in my head..:D

tadley gull said:
An increase, but the option to pay in more installments to spread the cost perhaps? When you are buying two or more tickets this would be good news.

Or perhaps it's something to do with being able to choose your Falmer seat now, which would imply they've had the 'nod'. But I'm only speculating....
I hope they're not going to start doing things like allowing to choose our seats for Falmer (even when it IS announced). I am going to start a campaign for non-seat-allocated season tickets (in otherwise buy a season ticket for a stand; sit where you like). :clap2:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I am not paying extra for the privilege of a seat at Falmer until the damn thing is built, every last brick.

The way this has gone, even once Fatty Two Jags gives permission, there are any number of things which will happen to further disrupt building.

Judicial Reviews, tree-hugging-hippy-crap protesters, uncovering of lost dinosaur skeletons and Roman ruins, dead bodies, rare orchids, endangered Lesser Spotted Brown Bush Tits, bad weather, a global shortage of blue plastic seats, the constructors spelling "ALBION" wrong in white seats in the new West Stand, NIMBY-led sabotage, Adenstar being done for an international fraud conspiracy and the owners fleeing to Sao Paulo. Or all of the above.

Then in the first match, referee Phil Prosser will award opponents Palace a late, disputed penalty to win them the game....

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Mr C said:
I am going to start a campaign for non-seat-allocated season tickets (in otherwise buy a season ticket for a stand; sit where you like). :clap2:

I'd be very much up for this. Behind the goal like the old North Stand would be great. The atmosphere would be superb. Unfortunately, it'll probably never happen but we should give it a go.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
edna krabappel said:
I am not paying extra for the privilege of a seat at Falmer until the damn thing is built, every last brick.

The way this has gone, even once Fatty Two Jags gives permission, there are any number of things which will happen to further disrupt building.

Judicial Reviews, tree-hugging-hippy-crap protesters, uncovering of lost dinosaur skeletons and Roman ruins, dead bodies, rare orchids, endangered Lesser Spotted Brown Bush Tits, bad weather, a global shortage of blue plastic seats, the constructors spelling "ALBION" wrong in white seats in the new West Stand, NIMBY-led sabotage, Adenstar being done for an international fraud conspiracy and the owners fleeing to Sao Paulo. Or all of the above.

Then in the first match, referee Phil Prosser will award opponents Palace a late, disputed penalty to win them the game....

I havn't seen a lesser spotted brown bush tit in ages.i hope they do find some.:eek:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
This time last year to quote the club " We are putting up the price of season tickets for next season to show how determined we are to keep Booby Zamora"

Who is it this year Kerry Mayo or perhaps Leon Knight?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Desert Orchid said:
They can't expect us to shell out again without hearing a Yes from Prescott.

Sorry, I don't understand. Are you saying that if JP says no, you won't be getting another season ticket?

I'd be disappointed, nay gutted, but it won't mean I'd stop going.

What if he says YES but the Nimby's appeal? Would you just go sometimes?

Haven't bothered reading all this thread as I'm not a season ticket holder, so apologies if this has already been mentioned.

I have been informed (anyone who knows me knows that my source is 99.9% accurate) that the season ticket renewals will go out at the end of this month and there WILL be a price rise. HOWEVER, the price of a matchday ticket (i.e. those bought individually) will NOT be going up.

Make of that what you will, but it says to me that, from next season, season tickets will decrease in value.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here