Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

good news for season ticket holders?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
from pg 11 seagulls programme

GOOD NEWS FOR SEASON TICKET HOLDERS-

the club has some exciting season ticket offers in store for next season , so watch out for the letter from dick knight and martin perry which will be landing on your doormat in the next few days.

it will give you news of special incentives , all the season ticket details - and includes important background information from people who run the club.

right .....
apart from me is....
a) anyone worried about it appearing so soon
b) worried about how much there bigging it up.

i feel a empty wallet coming on.

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
Most probably the prices have gone up and they are going to do something similar to last season??

Nightmare when you're skint.

I've just mentioned this on the season ticket poll thread. Comes across to me as patronising spin. What is exciting about forking out £400 plus??.......Unless of course, they're lowering the prices next season??...:lolol:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Zeitgeist said:
I've just mentioned this on the season ticket poll thread. Comes across to me as patronising spin. What is exciting about forking out £400 plus??.......Unless of course, they're lowering the prices next season??...:lolol:
actually i reckon

rather then having empty seats , they might do that for that stand

i think you cracked it !:clap:

Mmmm......I thught this was interesting too.

I reckon the club know with 9k seats, they are at last going to have to put some marketing/promotion work into filling Withdean.

So maybe a ST deal to take us up to Falmer?

Maybe an option to buy a ST for Falmer now (in expectation of some happy news)?

Maybe a few shares with your new season ticket?

A chance to grope Zoe Ball with your new season ticket?

Last edited:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
London Irish said:

A chance to grope Zoe Ball with your new season ticket?
:wave: i'm interested (can i use my hand , or does it have to be the season ticket :lol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Given the current marketing skills of the club this should be interesting.

I sincerely hope they are not putting up prices again.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest said:
That's it, if we renew before the end of February we get a free umbrella :lolol: :lolol:

With your favourite chairman's mug on it :lolol: :lolol:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Ernest said:
That's it, if we renew before the end of February we get a free umbrella :lolol: :lolol:
be realistic ernest

probably a pouncho at most:lol:

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
Could it be that they could do with some money earlier then usual ????? Still if it's a good offer would be silly not to take advantage.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
A 20% increase in prices but a free cup of Bovril for the home games between 1/11/04 - 28/2/05.

Windmill

Jul 6, 2003
Tadley, Nr Reading
An increase, but the option to pay in more installments to spread the cost perhaps? When you are buying two or more tickets this would be good news.

Or perhaps it's something to do with being able to choose your Falmer seat now, which would imply they've had the 'nod'. But I'm only speculating....

balloonboy

aka Jim in the West
Jan 6, 2004
Way out West
The last comment is extremely perceptive, Desert. My guess is that the season ticket marketing pack will be despatched at the same time as the Falmer announcement. I can't believe that, so soon after FBS putting in a load of dosh, we need to sell season tickets in February for gawd's sake.

If that makes sense, then perhaps the announcement is a positive hint about Falmer? Or am I deluding myself, as usual.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I reckon they need money ASAP so the incentive will be that if you pay now then the price will stay the same - Just a guess mind !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here