Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CLT20 - Sussex Sharks vs Diamond Eagles

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Greetings from Delhi, its early o clock, cant sleep so I thought id use the t'interweb facilities

The first game was boring, the worst game of the tournament, but at least we got some experience of playing out here. Dave Brooks and Mark Robinson invited all the fans to a posh welcome reception the day before the NSW game, and provided a few snacks as well as free match tickets so we could all sit together.

Theres about 40 Sussex fans over here, and we will make a racket again I hope. A night time game should be brilliant. The game after our last game is like nothing Ive seen before, but Delhi were playing

Joe Gatting and Chad Keegan seem to be our stay players with 2 minute news bulletins on them on the news.

As for today, its winner takes all. On the way to Taj Mahal I was sat with the NSW manager and his assistant (a couple of players did the trip too) He said we should win as we are quite good at containing when bowling, Diamond Eagles were just poor in general.

Wright should be flying over but wont be fit til thursday, Smith has an infected toe, Yardy got Delhi belly, but should be fit. We looked like star struck little boys last game. Gatting and Hamilton Brown stayed to watch the Delhi Wayamba game, which had boundaries galore, so hopefully they learned something

Myself and my mates have seen ourselves on India news too, something to do with dolphins, the cameramen loved it, so we are off out to the interesting shops to get something to make us stand out again :)

Hello to you all back home, have fun, see you soon x x

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Brett. Seen the pix on FB - it looks like you're all having a great time (I'm green with envy)
Get behind the Sharks and let's hope we have a win to celebrate

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Couple of great crowd shots of the first game on the TV with you in the middle looking excited. Great support, shame we rolled over in the first game, but we were short of a few key players. Fingers crossed for the next game.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Leaving work early to catch the game today, can't wait. Let's hope someone can put a score together.

Oct 25, 2003
NSW are probably the best team in the tournament, so no disgrace in losing to them imo

let's regroup and give the south africans a decent thumping

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Anyone know a way of streaming coverage to my computer while at work....?

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London

Check the Sussex v NSW thread, someone's put a link to a programme you can download which gives something like 35 UK channels free. It's how I watched that game on Sunday.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton

Eurosport.se - totalbevakning av svensk och internationell sport - Video Eurosport

£3.99 per month option on Eurosport or seach for illegal streams on justin tv and sites like this, however you may get loads of spam adverts and the odd advert containing boobies.

" ..:: CricFree.Com ::.. - Only For Cricket Lovers- "

I watched the last one in the Jim Parks Bar which was great just a shame about the results, great cheers when ever the Sussex fans were shown humping their inflatable dolphins.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Thanks, have tried downloading some of these, but none of them want to play ball with a Mac. Oh well.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Thanks, have tried downloading some of these, but none of them want to play ball with a Mac. Oh well.

The link in the NSW thread works with a Mac if you then download the other player it talks about to actually play the video. Works perfectly on mine.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I just watched the Victoria vs Sri Lankan team game which is at the same venue. They showed the Sussex lads watching the first game.

Unfortunately the pitch is f***ing terrible. It's a slow and flat track and not condusive to exciting cricket.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
All the pitches seem really shit, not good for bowling or batting

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here