Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Help - All The Pubs in Brighton & Hove

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
Pressure Point is now hostel type accomodation.
Sudeley Arms is Green Dragon (I think)
Cuthbert looks shut but not sure.
Horse and Groom looks like a squatters clubhouse maybe shutting up or for sale but seems to have hit the skids
Spread Eagle looks like it's taking in laundry last time I saw inside. Been shut for a while.

The Walmer is now The Walmer Castle again, or will be when they get the new sign.

Not picking holes as you took it off another site but if you count Hotel Du Vin shouldn't every other hotel with a bar be in there as long as non residents are allowed to drink there?

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
many thanks people, I will update the records accordingly, and the liver and kidney will take on the extra info.

Not picking holes as you took it off another site but if you count Hotel Du Vin shouldn't every other hotel with a bar be in there as long as non residents are allowed to drink there?

Not counting hotels as it will get stupid. It changes all the time. The Farm hasclosed down last week, and keeping up with West Street is hard work,

Will take out Hotel du Vin!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The Cuthbert did turn into Hemmingways then shut (possibly due to the fact that they started selling shit like Kangaroo burgers and that but NOT just beefburgers. COCKS)
Spead Eagle is SHUT.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Yes they are, its London Road PATCHAM

Not true. London Road turns into Preston Road at Preston Circus on the way out of town and then reverts back to London Road just past Preston Park station (after it's passed through the area of Preston Village).

Last edited:

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
Is the Racehorse now the Bib & Tucker?

Thought that was a chain name like Beefeater or Harvester, still got Racehorse on the "hoarding" halfway up.

Has The Bush been metioned?

Got a bit mixed up with the weird area allocations

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Not true. London Road turns into Preston Road and Preston Circus on the way out of town and then reverts back to London Road just past Preston Park station (after it's passed through the area of Preston Village).

:bowdown:

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Thought that was a chain name like Beefeater or Harvester, still got Racehorse on the "hoarding" halfway up.

Has The Bush been metioned?

Got a bit mixed up with the weird area allocations

now the new bush, but doubt will be open much longer as keep getting in trouble with council/residents etc. good, owners are a couple of pricks.

CoCoa

Dec 18, 2007
where are these pubs? I think the boundaries are BN1, 2 and 3. Hove going upto but not including Boundary Road, and Brighton as far west as the Marina.

Fishersgate, Portslade area BN41 ....... guess they don't count then

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here