Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Body building freaks

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I am sat in my office, and have Louis Theroux on in the background on Dave. He is doing a show about bodybuilders male and female.

Now, I, like other people on here go to the gym and take part in other sports and games for fun and to keep in shape but why, why, why, why, why would anyone, man, woman or beast want to deliberately make themselves look like freaks?

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
I am sat in my office, and have Louis Theroux on in the background on Dave. He is doing a show about bodybuilders male and female.

Now, I, like other people on here go to the gym and take part in other sports and games for fun and to keep in shape but why, why, why, why, why would anyone, man, woman or beast want to deliberately make themselves look like freaks?

Same reason why people are anorexic / bulemic. They don't believe their bodies are "good enough". It's an illness, an obsession.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I guess that answers that then!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
One of life's little ironies is that most women are repulsed by male body builders and in fact they get far more attention from members of their own sex.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
smallbodybuilderBM_450x532.jpg

Are you telling me, Nibble, that you are not jealous of this hunk? He must have women dripping off him.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
One of life's little ironies is that most women are repulsed by male body builders and in fact they get far more attention from members of their own sex.

This is true. Those blokes just love themselves and cannot see what everyone else is thinking.

Extreme+bodybuilders+turn+into+ugly+muscled+balloons++4.jpg

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Working next to Cheetahs gym you see loads of people like this and I must say the VAST majority of them are so full of Steroids that they start to rely on the drugs, much like people who have sniffed £100 of coke up their nose each day! (I wouldnt be supprised if some of them did aswell)

It just looks stupid and there is no need for it!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
bodybuilders.jpg

Look at that f***ing dude on the end! That cannot be possible - photoshop?

Robbie G

Jul 26, 2004
Hassocks
I imagine a lot of it is to be the biggest, or the best. Much like footballers, who strive to be the best at football, bodybuilders strive to lift the most, have the 'perfect' look etc

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here