Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Running for the REMF

I am hoping to take part in The Great South Run to raise money for the REMF and it would be ****ing ace if anyone else fancies joining in.

The Great South Run is a flat, ten-mile road race in Portsmouth and will take place on the 10th of October 2004. You can pre-register and read more information about it here. This doesn't guarantee you a place in the race, it just sends you an email when the event opens for entry. Minimum age for applying is 15 and there's usually a fee involved for each entrant, probably about £20. I've registered for it, anyone else up fer it?

xx

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Thats superb. Put me down for £ 20 Chemical.

oneboot

Aug 4, 2003
Burgess Hill
I'm very tempted.... trouble being I’m sure my ankle has scheduled another brake 2 weeks before then!

Hummmm . . If fatboy is going to do it then I'm very tempted.

We could run in NSC kit. . . have we got one?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Safeway said:
I could be interested in that. Already might be doing the London to Brighton bike ride, so why not?

Would definitely be interested in doing that for the REMF.

I would be more likely to be able to achieve it.

The Famous Grouse

Dec 9, 2003
That would b class, I have always ment to join a big event like that, but the coutch always looked more appealing.:drink:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
you'd look stylish in a bin bag or sack tede

??? :p :p

Sweet, I'm chuffed that some others are up for doing it.

I will definitely do it providing I'm physically able to (i.e. don't die between now and October the 10th) as long as I can get a place in the race, I hope everyone else does too. Hopefully we can raise lots of money.

xx

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here