Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol Rovers FC V Brighton and Hove Albion FC **Official Thread**

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
thought I would start it this week as we have had a few that have been,not quite right and I'm hoping this is correct.

very difficult to get any sort of result today ....but you never know who thought we would have last season?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
They're on a good run, but I don't think there's any reason we can't get a result there today. I think we'll get a 1-1 draw, or a 2-1 win.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
not enough stars either side of the official thread im afraid

NEXT!

FKalinx

Aug 18, 2006
Be interesting to see the teamsheet. I am expecting change of personnel at the back given how livid and insistent Salde was in the last post match interview. I am going for a 2-1 win, with Dickenson and a late minute screamer by Benno!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
They're on a good run, but I don't think there's any reason we can't get a result there today. I think we'll get a 1-1 draw, or a 2-1 win.

hope so

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
There shouldn't be any asterisks, I thought you knew that glasy?

I will remember for next time my excuse is I'm very old
hiya Notters

player is on this is good they have got it right ........yippee

WhingForPresident

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Russell Slade keeps faith with the side that lost 3-2 to Southend United last week, which means Adam El-Abd makes his 200th Albion appearance.

Glenn Murray returns on the bench after hernia surgery, as does Graeme Smith, who has shaken off his ankle problem. David Livermore is also named among the substitutes, but Alan Navarro drops out.

Albion: (4-4-2) Kuipers; Virgo, Elphick, Tunnicliffe, El-Abd; Bennett, Crofts, Dicker, A Davies; Forster, Dickinson. Sub: G Smith (GK), Cox, Hart, Thornhill, Livermore, Wright, Murray.

I think Dickinson needs a good performance today or he could see himself benched next week.
Don't understand the point of even having Thornhill. I hope we're not paying all his wages.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
1-2 Brighton. I am always an optimist not a pessimist. I am often disappointed though.:down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here