Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Stand

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
A-hoy hoy.

Am I right in thinking that the middle tier of the West Stand will house the executive boxes, with the seats immediately in front of the boxes "reserved" for the guests/fans using an executive box ?

Also, as the stadium is unlikely to be playing to capacity crowds if we are still in League One, are there any plans to leave some areas of the ground (maybe the upper levels ?) "closed off" to fans, so as to concentrate the crowd into certain areas of the stadium ? This seems to be the case at MK Dons new ground, where the upper levels of the stadium are left empty, in fact I don't think they have even put seats there yet !

Thanks for your time.

Project Office

Aug 21, 2009
The box seats are at the top of the lower tier outside the boxes. Gold hospitality seats are in the middle of the lower tier. All the seats in the middle tier are for hospitality guests in Director's, Platinum, Silver, Bronze and Executive Club.

I'd like to match you pessimism with a belief that we will sell out particularly for the first 3 months and then it will depend on the team. MK Dons are building in two phases so a different proposition. If Easy 10 the doom-monger is right then we'll have plans to deal with crowds that are belwo capacity.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Hmmm...so I take it there's a possibility the club will make upper-tier season tickets unavailable, in case the ground is regularly playing to (say) 50%-ish capacity IF we are still in this division come 2011.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here