Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fifa 10

rauper

Jan 9, 2007
Hove
Played some FIFA 10 in the office today and lost 3-0 as Brighton against Norwich (away).

Funny thing is Glenn Murray got a knee injury in the first half and had to be subbed off!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
que pro evo fifa binfest....

Just to get it started, i actually PREFER Fifa 10, from the demos played.

i have not brought a fifa since 2001 so thats a statement eh?

rauper

Jan 9, 2007
Hove
Work for a games company... we have full versions of new pro evo and fifa -- fifa is the clear winner this year.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
que pro evo fifa binfest....

Just to get it started, i actually PREFER Fifa 10, from the demos played.

i have not brought a fifa since 2001 so thats a statement eh?

Only converted from pro to FIFA last year, and I have to say, this years FIFA is nothing short of BRILLIANT. Pro is undewhelming to say the least. The baton has well and truely been passed

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
But Tiger 10 on the Wii pisses on ALL of them from a great height.
Probably the greatest sports game ever made, on any console.
Ever.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Having been a Pro Evo man from the very beginning I actually feel a bit dirty saying this (bit like cheating on the missus) but it's true - it's going to be FIFA this year.

The demo is brilliant. Can't wait to get my thumbs on the Albion in the full version.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Played the FIFA demo, same old odd physics, the ball feels bizarre, impossible to do quick movements, players look like they're from a cartoon.

Yet again it's Pro Evo for me.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Played some FIFA 10 in the office today and lost 3-0 as Brighton against Norwich (away).

Funny thing is Glenn Murray got a knee injury in the first half and had to be subbed off!

Do the Albion players look like their real dodgy defending counterparts? Has Nicky Forster got his (big) nose for goal? Has Harty got his cod eyes?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I think you're doing it wrong. The passing is fantastic.

Maybe you have to press it different? In Pro Evo, if you're playing as a good team you can press the pass button before the ball gets to the new player, and they will literally knock it on with one touch. I tried the same in FIFA and they would always control it first before knocking it on.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Remember that guy who came on here a while back claiming to be researching our lot so as the Albion will be more accurate in the game? Was that actually for real?

I suppose the fact Murray gets injured suggests it was!

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Maybe you have to press it different? In Pro Evo, if you're playing as a good team you can press the pass button before the ball gets to the new player, and they will literally knock it on with one touch. I tried the same in FIFA and they would always control it first before knocking it on.

You clearly haven't played this year's demo. The response times are awful.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England

I promise you from the bottom of my aortic pump that you can do that in FIFA also. First time back heels are the DOGS on it!

I have to say I have been mightily impressed with the improvements to the Fifa 10 dribbling. Fifa has been on top ever since 07 when they released the greatest Fifa soundtrack of all time. The game play wasn't great but the mixture of euro pop and the occasional Asian and Brazilian song was quality!

RSBLUEANDWHITEARMY

Aug 5, 2009
North Stand
Only converted from pro to FIFA last year, and I have to say, this years FIFA is nothing short of BRILLIANT. Pro is undewhelming to say the least. The baton has well and truely been passed

It's sad really i agree that Fifa is now the better game
but i bet if we look at how much EA have spent compared to Konami then you have to say there is no chance they can compete anymore
R.I.P PRO EVO what a game it was

Oct 25, 2003
fifa has been ahead of pro evo for a few years now, not sure what's happened to pro evo, they just haven't really improved it that much

it's like they got to a certain level and thought "right, this is fine, just leave it like this lads"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here