Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tim Minchin tomorrow night at the dome...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I didn't.

However, I did see him at the Hammersmith Apollo last night - his first tour in the UK for eight years - and he was absolutely fantastic.

He's got a couple of nights in Brighton in the near future as part of the same tour, so if you're going you're in for a real treat. I'm going to keep an eye on resale sites to see if I can pick up a couple of reasonably priced tickets to go again if I can.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I didn't.

However, I did see him at the Hammersmith Apollo last night - his first tour in the UK for eight years - and he was absolutely fantastic.

He's got a couple of nights in Brighton in the near future as part of the same tour, so if you're going you're in for a real treat. I'm going to keep an eye on resale sites to see if I can pick up a couple of reasonably priced tickets to go again if I can.

We did too! He was absolutely brilliant - what a range of world-class talents the bloke has.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
We did too! He was absolutely brilliant - what a range of world-class talents the bloke has.

You posting this makes me think if I scroll up our Messages or WhatsApp history about a year or something, I told you he was playing and tickets were available.

...which I'd completely forgotten about until now!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
...yes - 12th September 2018 we discussed it.

And I reckon you were sitting pretty close to us too!

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
...yes - 12th September 2018 we discussed it.

And I reckon you were sitting pretty close to us too!

:facepalm:

I went with the GLDHI and my younger daughter. The latter said to me as we queued for entry:

“So, are we going to meet up with your friend?”
“Huh? Which friend?”
“When you asked me whether I wanted to go, you said that a friend had told you about the gig...”
“Did I really? I thought it was you who had told me”
“Nope”
“OK, well I’ll keep an eye out for anyone I know”

I did too - but didn’t see anyone I knew!

Block 1 W84-86...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here