Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Casual entry to the CS

User Removed

Oct 21, 2005
Brighton
Dear Mr Ask The Falmer Project Team,

Thank you first for your prompt and specific answers to our sometimes benign questions.

I'm rather concerned about your answer from 'seagullsovergrimsby' about casual fans paying on the day, or 'pay on the door' customers if you like?:-

'Access will mainly be by smartcard. All season ticket holders will be given a card and those attending a match will also use a card. The first time you go to the ground, if there is no time to deliver a card, you may be given a paper ticket. On subsequent occasions you will use a card. The card can be activated up to kick off for a particular game by phone, text, internet or attending a park and ride site.'

Can you tell me how a mate of mine can come to the stadium on the spur of the moment for the first time and can pay his/her money without waiting for a card or paper ticket?

Project Office

Aug 21, 2009
The card can be activated up to kick off for a particular game by phone, text, internet or attending a park and ride site.'

He can buy a ticket in exactly the same way (or at the town centre ticker office) and pick it up at a P & R site or at the stadium. The following week he will be sent a card so that on the next occasion he wants to go, he merely updates his card.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here