Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion V Wycombe Wanderers

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
yes we desp need that win today, wont be an easier chance..priced at 11/10 and eves i reckon thats a licence to print money...well should be !!!:shrug:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Oh no....it doesn't say "official thread"!

Does that mean another defeat?

:down:

WE MUST WIN today or it could all go horribly wrong (or even more so than it already has). PLEASE 2-0

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
yes we desp need that win today, wont be an easier chance..priced at 11/10 and eves i reckon thats a licence to print money...well should be !!!:shrug:

A Post that doesn't include the words 'Brighton' & 'shit' from Wideguy, REALLY?

Am I dreaming? ???

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Oh no....it doesn't say "official thread"!

Does that mean another defeat?

:down:

WE MUST WIN today or it could all go horribly wrong (or even more so than it already has). PLEASE 2-0

There is no need for "offical thread" or "Offical match thread" or even loads of starsin the title.

Trust me when I say I have done the title the only way it should be done.:blush: You will see when we win later today.:clap2:

Mar 10, 2006
Any sort of win will do me but I think the players need to put on a convincing performance full of effort and pull off a 3-0 win to kick start the season.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Seeing as how I have to "enjoy" this afternoon's match in the company of NSC, I hope not everyone is going to be moaning from KO to FT. I'm backing an Albion win, I don't care about the score, so long as we collect the points. Which I think we will. :albion2:

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
2-0 Brighton, Dickinson and Forster both scoring

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
4-0 to the good guys.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions