All I need to do is sell the house now :clap:

Mullers

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
Good old Sussex by the sea!
Yorkie said:
Just received my card invoice and the money has been taken out.:lol:

All I need to do is sell the house now :clap:

Congratulations Yorkie, did you get one for the Old Man? Now you are a season ticket holder, and actually pay into the running of the club, you have a right to complain about things!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Good News Yorkie.

Do you know where are you sitting?:clap2:

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I take it you weren't a season ticket holder before, Yorkie?

The money was taken from my account at the end of April! :eek:

Anyone know when the tickets will start to be sent out?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
No, this is the first time in my life I have been a season ticket holder (yes we got one for my husband as well)

I have no idea where we are sitting but I requested J block singing section. Those of you who have seen me at away games will know why

I have having to rely on away games and the postal ballott or ticket forums for sales before.

Moan? Me? One of life's optimists :)

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Welcome to the season ticket clan, then, Yorkie.

I decided to become a season ticket holder for the first time in my life when I was unable to get a ticket for the Cheaterfield championship decider a couple of years ago.

I find myself in the library section (block C) despite being an avid singer at away games. It's handy for getting to the loo first at half time, though! :drink: :drink:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
This will also be my first seaosn as a season ticket holder even though I hav eonly actually missed three home league games in total at withdean, I just figured it is stupid not spalshing out at the beginning of the season, I've been quite lucky a sI have taken over someone elses season tickets so I am in a nice spot at the front of D block which I wa sin for part of last seaosn anyway. :thumbsup:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Actually, I will have one small moan..... the very first home game against QPR which has been moved to the Monday for Sky.

It's ok for my old man as he is already working down there so he can go but a bit far from Huddersfield. I have got a buyer for the ticket before anyone asks.

I'll watch you all on tv though so don't forget to wave to me

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
sully said:
Welcome to the season ticket clan, then, Yorkie.

I decided to become a season ticket holder for the first time in my life when I was unable to get a ticket for the Cheaterfield championship decider a couple of years ago.

I find myself in the library section (block C) despite being an avid singer at away games. It's handy for getting to the loo first at half time, though! :drink: :drink:

Sully I sit in C Block. Whereabouts are you?

Like you, I am happy to sit with the "quiet ones" at home games and stand singing with "loud ones" at aways.:drink:

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
That's whats great about Withdean, we have the singing fans like Sully, Blackadder put in the family section, and the family supports put in the so called "Singing section"
:mad:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I'd be mor einclined to sit in the singing section if it wasn't the furthest from the loos, my pre-match warm up of four stellas tends to be a bit of a problem with that sort of distance form the loos.

gezza

Jul 8, 2003
New Forest
Very posh this new NSC site
So when do we get the tickets, my last payment has just come out:wave:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
After 2 years of trying I've got 1 each for me and my boy.
1st time since the Goldstone days.
Now I can officially pack in the Stewarding!!!!!!!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
If I could demolish my house brick by brick and rebuild it down there I would love to do it. :lolol:

I am returning to Sussex after many years of exile :clap2:

The only drawback is starting again with a mortgage (not for the season ticket before someone says the obvious) :p

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Blackadder said:
Sully I sit in C Block. Whereabouts are you?

Like you, I am happy to sit with the "quiet ones" at home games and stand singing with "loud ones" at aways.:drink:

I'm in seat Q50, just in front of dunno.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
We'll buy you one Tom (just the one mind) :drink: :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here