Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Violence at West Ham V Millwall

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Crowd violence has erupted outside West Ham's Upton Park stadium ahead of their Carling Cup game with Millwall.

Eyewitnesses said scuffles involving scores of fans broke out while bottles and bricks were thrown at cars.

One fan texted BBC Radio 5 live to say it was the worst hooliganism he had seen in 30 years.

A Met spokesman said: "There has been some trouble and disorder from Millwall and Wet Ham fans - officers are reacting to the violence."

Now there's a surprise!!!!!

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I think 'No trouble at the West Ham v Millwall match' would have been a real story. The lunatics just won't be able to help themselves, for them this fixture is a rare treat these days.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
That means there going to be licking their wounds on Friday after they take a beating from the ICF

:reallifefootballfactory/greenstreet/cass/awaydays/allotherhooliganfilms:

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
update:
The BBC's Ben Jacobs, who is at the stadium, said: "The trouble broke out outside the Tube station about 600 yards from the ground.

"There were 500 to 1,000 riot police and Millwall fans managed to break through the divide.

"Bottles were thrown and bricks were as well."

He added: "There has been a bit of trouble inside the ground.

"There was a penalty shout and fans started gesturing and throwing small objects. But police do have this under control."

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
would be very suprised if their wasnt,be worse later under darkness???

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
if they were given 1500,i bet another 500 lads went without tickets

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Damned ruffians. I hope our pink shirted fans will be safe on Friday.

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
That means there going to be licking their wounds on Friday after they take a beating from the ICF

:reallifefootballfactory/greenstreet/cass/awaydays/allotherhooliganfilms:

Both as bad as each other, but Millwall are like us a small club compared to the spam so have a higher number per head.But before Brighton get on its high horse remember over the years Brighton at palace, Chesterfield, pompey, Oxford, Aldershot, Brentford, Orient, qpr and frankly the list goes on.

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
Sky report man stabbed in chest.......Wankers!!

agreed they are, but remember if millwall sneeze the press call it a terminal illness, but liverpool have a game at heysel in the european cup final when 90 odd people died, then that was of course the brick layers fault, not those lovely chirpy scousers, no, despite us all watching it on tv.

RSBLUEANDWHITEARMY

Aug 5, 2009
North Stand
Well really did know one see this coming
they could of shut off the whole of London and it stil would have happened
one of the worst rivials in English football

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Both as bad as each other, but Millwall are like us a small club compared to the spam so have a higher number per head.But before Brighton get on its high horse remember over the years Brighton at palace, Chesterfield, pompey, Oxford, Aldershot, Brentford, Orient, qpr and frankly the list goes on.

Yeah right, millwall will go through what's left of the ICF like a dose of salts.

I guess I should have made the sarcastic comments a bit clearer!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here