Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
How did Palarse get on at the weekend?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Of course it can and do you know why?

Because you are f*cking shite!!!! :bigwave:

Has somebody left the asylum door unlocked again? There seems to be a lot of palarse retards on the loose this morning.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
We lost to a team who are by far better than the team you lost to! Who was it again??

Face it faggots....you're going down down, deeper and down!

Is that the only form of insult you retards can come up with?

Enjoy administration from within that shit hole you laughingly call a stadium. Now, run along and play on the M25-there's a good little boy.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
How is Simon Jordan's new communications company getting along pestering Palace season ticket holders to get custom?

Also it could get worse, we could lose the next 14 games in a row, not have a chairman who is LOADED and not have a stadium rising out of the foothills of an AONB

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Coult it get any worse?

Of course it could, we could have a tango-tanned twat as a chairman and have to play in Croydon.

herbicide

weedkiller
Mar 25, 2006
Horley
You. Are going down, down.

262434.jpg

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Yes, of course it could get worse, we could have Dennis Wise in charge. Now, of THAT happens, I really will be pissed off.

Wise and Warnock, between us we really would have the two biggest tossers in management today.

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
Is that the only form of insult you retards can come up with?

Enjoy administration from within that shit hole you laughingly call a stadium. Now, run along and play on the M25-there's a good little boy.

He asked me a question and I answered it.

At least you'll have the best stadium in the Conference! I really don't have any hope of you staying up this season - infact, I'm extremely worried about what will happen.

Surely there is another team in the shithole that is Sussex you could watch?

Brovion

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 6, 2003
Of course it can and do you know why?

Because you are f*cking shite!!!! :bigwave:
Despite the fact we are indeed shite (currently) and have had a bad month on the pitch I'm still happy. Do you know why? Because I can see our new home being built. Our WHOLLY OWNED new home funded by a lifelong Brighton fan and not some chancer. How's your stadium, financial situation and future looking?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
He asked me a question and I answered it.

Of course-a simple question requires a homophobic response. As I said before-go and play on the M25 you silly little boy.

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
Despite the fact we are indeed shite (currently) and have had a bad month on the pitch I'm still happy. Do you know why? Because I can see our new home being built. Our WHOLLY OWNED new home funded by a lifelong Brighton fan and not some chancer. How's your stadium, financial situation and future looking?

You're still happy? You really are deluded. I'll ask you again, what is the point in building a new shiny stadium when the Conference is beckoning?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I suppose I could suffer a severe head injury and end up as thick as SE25. That would be a lot worse.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
Of course-a simple question requires a homophobic response. As I said before-go and play on the M25 you silly little boy.

Is that the only thing you can come back with?!! Next you'll be telling me to go and stand in the corner facing the wall!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here