Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Senior tickets 3

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I'm sure you are wrong about the 65 retirement business starting last season. Several questions have been asked on this subject in the last few months, some of your answers even contradict each other. I think it's a shame the club have seen fit to do cheaper tickets for kids and then increase them for people who have supported the club for 40 years or more.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Apologies, having checked this out today, my mistake. The changeover WAS this summer, not last. Previously the club's cut-off point was different for male and female seniors, although 60-65-year-old males in receipt of retirement benefit could apply for a senior concession. The article link below may help, but the club has to be consistent, so opted for a cut-off point of 65 for all seniors, male and female, which is in line with government criteria for the state pension. For those existing season ticket holders who qualified under the old criteria, but not the new, the club has allowed them to keep the senior price, but for new applicants, or those in the under-60 bracket last season, the new criteria will apply. I will, however, pass on your comments to the relevant people.

It¿s 1-0 to men as women lose cheap football tickets | Mail Online

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here