Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion Vs Stockport County - Official match thread

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I know it's early, but I think dodgy spelling in match thread titles is costing us points!!! Come on lads.

Acker79

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
What about lack of asterisks?

So, what does everybody need from this match to make them forget Tuesday's humiliation?

Is a win enough, even if it's a scrappy 1-0?
Is a dominating performance enough even if Stockport bury 11 people behind the ball and fight for a clean sheet (i.e. a match in which we do everything but score)?
Is anything less than 4-0 stroll in the park going to be not enough for you?

etc?

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Is a dominating performance enough even if Stockport bury 11 people behind the ball and fight for a clean sheet (i.e. a match in which we do everything but score)?

You could be right, about Stockport sitting back, hopefully we'll be able to break them down, fairly early then they might come out a bit and that could open the flood gates.

I think a win is a must tbh, i shudder to think of the over-reaction on here if we dont, and even if we dont win convincingly there will still be moaners.

COME ON YOU STRIPES!!!!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I know it's early, but I think dodgy spelling in match thread titles is costing us points!!! Come on lads.

wondered if you might come on early to get it right ......nice one

2-0 today I hope and maybe Bennet will get one to start his long and illustrious career with the Albion,I have a good feeling about this guy .......just hope its right

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Im not sure if you can bet on this but if you can have a few quid on stockport having at least 1 foul throw,and if rose is taking them up the anti.

Mar 3, 2004
Hove
Im sticking with 4-0 today BUT I would be happy with some entertainment and a 1-0 as I think Stockport Reserves will be coming for a draw.
Id be made up if Dicker was in and Bennett starts with Fozzie n Dickinson at the sharp end.
Gonna take my sunnies because Im in the Family Stand, staring into the sun.

COME ON YOOOOOU BLUUUUUUES :ascarf:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here